Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Thanks guys!!!!!!!! I'm going out to eat in about 10 more minutes to start the break-in... My wife and Adam were making faces at the camera. She couldn't believe the camera caught that image. She looks like a moron. *LMAO* I had to write that because she was looking over my shoulder. She's gone now. *LOL* Lucky for me, both sets of keys are in my pocket. :D

Jason: Thank you very much for the pics! I will hopefully have my broadband working tomorrow. I bought the modem last week and after talking to the monkeys, I mean the tech support guys, for 3 days, they decided they would send someone out. I don;t know much about computers, but I do know how to follow instructions. They told me to do the same crap for 3 straight days!! OK, I'm through venting about that. I will still have this evil grin on my face for about another month. Thanks again!!!

·
Registered
224 Posts
Hey about the broadband, your company didnt provide you with one as like a lender while you used thier service? In both places I have lived, The cable and DSL modem has been free! And its not hard to install them, but Im not there to help, sorry! Nice pics of the delivery though!!:):cheers:

·
Registered
298 Posts
Jason: Thanks again!! You 'da man!!!

Accord: Yeah, Bell South gave me the DSL modem for free. We moved about 4 months ago, further out of Nashville. No DSL out here for a couple more years, we were told. Hell, we just got cable TV last month. For some reason, they can't sync my cable modem up to the system. They've asked for my MAC # several times, and they still can't do anything. I even made sure the MAC # on the box matched the one on the modem. We'll see what happens tomorrow........ I paid $150 for the cable modem, but I'm also getting a $250 rebate, so I won't argue with that. :D

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Thanks Jason :)

Congrats Cyaford :D

All these EB deliveries are making my head spin :)

·
Registered
221 Posts
Congrats CYAFORD...I get up at 4am tomorrow to pick up my son and head out to the airport ...should be seeing my EB in 16 hours..4hours later than ChrisJ..

Lots of blue being delivered these days..Judy told me that its the leading color at the NCM so far(this 2002 model year). I am sure the reds and black will gain their normal place in line, but its nice to see all my blue blooded :eek: :eek: :eek: brothers.:cheers: :cheers:

·
Registered
298 Posts
Hey Bob. If you get a chance, call me when you get in Nashville. 615-482-1234. I wanted to talk a little more about meeting up on Friday. Hopefully you will get this..... I saw 2 other EB Z06s. I'd probably bet my Z06 that those 2 cars belong to Chris and Bob. One of the employees was out doing donuts in one of them. I guess the only way to tell is to check your tread tomorrow! *LOL* ..... Seriously, the staff there was AWESOME!! They really do take pride in their work. If I can afford another Vette in the future, it will be another R8C for me.

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Mr Ford:

Great banner pics!!!
BTW, love your color choice! :lol:

Zippy :z: :z:

·
Registered
298 Posts
Thanks Zippy! I laughed when I read "Mr Ford". Nobody has ever done that. :D .... Your choice of color isn't too shabby either. :cheers:

·
Registered
298 Posts
fcalmes said:
Great shot, but I think that is MY Z!! :D Well, it should be!! :D
I tell you what Frank. You give me all the Z06s you have and I'll give you all the Z06s I have. I'm tired of listening to, "When can I drive?" :D ........ I still can't believe that all of the cruising around today netted only 146 miles. I think the odometer is slow. What really sucked today was I had a Cobra and a Lightning want to race me. They were both taunting me pretty bad while I was on the interstate. My wife kept saying, "remember your break-in, just ignore them." I'm sure I'm on a Kill section somewhere titled, "Z06 scared to race" or something like that. Hopefully I'll run into them next week. ;)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts