Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
August is Yellow month, we have an overstock of yellow decals, all of which are 25% off.

Drivers air bag was $10.00 now $7.50
Pass. air bag lettering was $10.00 now $7.50
Door sill set was $20.00 now $15.00
Front Corvette lettering was $5.00 now $3.75
Rear Corvette lettering was $7.00 now $5.25
Air bridge flag was $17.00 now $12.75

These are all yellow lettering or yellow color in the emblem in the place of red.
thanks
donald

www.dandj.org

·
Registered
345 Posts
I am interested but I need pics of these yellow decals for the 2 air bags, 1 air bridge, and door sill set to decide which ones I want. Your site still has July stuff on it. I am set on the front and rear.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
345 Posts
Thanks Donald. I appreciate the call and will hopefully have the order today. Just for my records, is there a shipping and handling charge on the order? I forgot to ask.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Got the 4 part order and already put them on. Thanks for the good service! Priority US mail came quickly and glad to pay the $3.50 postage fee. Very reasonable. I struggled with a letter and flag checker or two tonight but will have a look in the sunlight tomorrow. They look good so far......

·
Registered
345 Posts
OK Last post. The jury is in. I like the results! It was a pleasure doing business with you.......... MY drivers, if you want to spiff up your dask, sills and air bridge I give it two thumbs up!

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks, if you have any problems in the future don't hesitate to call.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts