Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today in a news report that sounded an awful lot like a commercial, Dale Earnhart, JR says a lot of nice things about the new Z06 and then says " for 60 thousand this is a fantastic buy" Is it a tipoff or a misdirection???

·
Registered
240 Posts
i beleive that it will be priced at 59,999!

he is probably right!!!
( i would think he already looked into buying one himself)

·
Registered
798 Posts
Redbull said:
( i would think he already looked into buying one himself)
BUY one? He doesnt buy anything, it is given to him! If I only had those connections....

Then again with all the money that he makes he still can't buy anything BUT chevy's and that would be a drag. If I was that loaded I would definitely own some exotics!

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Old Red said:
Today in a news report that sounded an awful lot like a commercial, Dale Earnhart, JR says a lot of nice things about the new Z06 and then says " for 60 thousand this is a fantastic buy" Is it a tipoff or a misdirection???
Man, I hope that's true :yeadog: :yeadog:

·
Registered
179 Posts
hmm Dale Earnhardt jr, doubt that not being a fact. As the first reliable source. As not a great start for jr this year, as a long season to unfold for DEI. As some changes in the rules have giving the power a different twist on things as in final diff gear selection by NASCAR and sure the boys in the dyno room will sort it out. And the under 60k base a fact.
And that good news definatly puts you back on Victory Lane again.
And a belated best wishes for the #9 win, long overdue, congrates Kasey. And a gracious 2nd for Tony, yea NASCAR is cool.

·
Registered
4,004 Posts
In an interview some time ago Dale was asked if there was any car he wanted that he has never had and his answer was the McLaren F1.

Good choice.

Pat :)

·
Registered
6,083 Posts
tonto said:
And a belated best wishes for the #9 win, long overdue, congrates Kasey. And a gracious 2nd for Tony, yea NASCAR is cool.

Yea Kasey's pitcrew won the team pitcrew challenge in town last night. They seem to have it together right now.

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
tonto said:
hmm Dale Earnhardt jr, doubt that not being a fact. As the first reliable source. As not a great start for jr this year, as a long season to unfold for DEI. As some changes in the rules have giving the power a different twist on things as in final diff gear selection by NASCAR and sure the boys in the dyno room will sort it out. And the under 60k base a fact.

I agree.... The # 9 win was cool & well deserved. :cheers:
If the new Z comes in @ 60k I'll throw a monster party & your all invited :jammin:

·
Administrator
21,250 Posts
tonto said:
Waiting on the English translation of this........ :(

Mike

·
Registered
520 Posts
MikesZ06 said:
Waiting on the English translation of this........ :(

Mike

I needed a good laugh.. that was great! :lol:

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
mcss383 said:
BUYThen again with all the money that he makes he still can't buy anything BUT chevy's and that would be a drag. If I was that loaded I would definitely own some exotics!
I'm pretty sure Jr has a lot more than just Chevy vehicles parked in his stable. He may have to pay for them, but he owns some exotics.

·
Registered
806 Posts
$60K minus $8-10K dealer mark-up. It would be nice if it was that price out the door.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
SGT. PYLE said:
$60K minus $8-10K dealer mark-up. It would be nice if it was that price out the door.
I've said it too many times to bear repeating but........IF YOU FREQUENT THIS FORUM AND CAN NOT MANAGE TO FIND A C6 Z06 FOR MSRP THEN YOU OBVIOUSLY DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOUR MONEY! :idea: :idea: :idea:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts