Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone heard for sure if the ZO6 will be at the Dallas auto show this weekend? I don't want to go if it's not, but I'll make the time if it is.

·
Registered
14 Posts
The Silver Z06 Is In The Big D

:crazy: Yes, I will make sure on Wed

The 2005 Dallas Auto Show will encompass four of the six halls at the Dallas Convention Center, filling more than half a million square feet of space with more than 700 new cars, trucks and SUVs.

This year GM is introducing 17 new vehicles. These vehicles represent GM's dedication to being the best in class. At the Dallas Auto Show, GM will have concept vehicles and over 15 new models not yet in showrooms. We are very excited that we will have future models on display from Buick, Chevrolet, Cadillac, GMC, Pontiac, Hummer, Saturn and Saab,"

said Larry Hice, GM South Central Regional general manager

·
Registered
14 Posts
SILVER Z06 is at the Dallas Auto SHOW

:pp:
Wed,

Just came back from the Dallas Auto Show. I took pictures of the Z, man I want that car. I love the 3 spoke steering wheel & the seats look nice. The car has a very cool look.

Can you say by,by Viper

I ordered my Lotus Elise two weeks ago, I will take delivery late June/July. After looking at the Z my love has changed again. It took me two years for the Lotus & I was going crazy, I am not sure I can wait again. :bmad:

·
Registered
720 Posts
Sweet! I am going on saturday to check out the Show. I am glad to hear that the new Z will be there so I can finally get a look at the real deal and form an opinion on it. Pictures and internet vid's for me just never tell the whole story about a car.

Were there any other cars of note there?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts