Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's so humid today that I can not get my Zaino off the car. The towel is clean and dry and I still have swirl marks from some of the wax not coming off. Guess I need to buy a dehumidifier for the garage. Anyway...thanks for letting me rant.

Jim

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
If you have any Sun in your area today put it the Sun for 10 minutes. The Zaino will come right off. It's a Funky day here in Fort Liquordale, no Sun. :eyes:

·
Registered
5,190 Posts
I'm sure it's hard to find a day in FL that's not too humid for Zaino. It's rarely below 60% here. If the Zaino is not dry, you're just pushing it around. Sometimes I feel like I'll have to go to Utah just to Zaino my car.

·
Registered
259 Posts
spdrcrj said:
It's so humid today that I can not get my Zaino off the car. The towel is clean and dry and I still have swirl marks from some of the wax not coming off. Guess I need to buy a dehumidifier for the garage. Anyway...thanks for letting me rant.

Jim
Switch to ADAMS .I did mine on a rainy day and had no problems and a great shine to boot. Hot or cold ,sun or shade
:thumb:

·
Registered
11,339 Posts
IT L GO said:
If you have any Sun in your area today put it the Sun for 10 minutes. The Zaino will come right off. It's a Funky day here in Fort Liquordale, no Sun. :eyes:

what kinda liquor today?

:rofl:

·
Registered
5,484 Posts
blkZ06 said:
what kinda liquor today?

:rofl:
Bailey's on the rocks :drunken: :guiness:

Jack

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
:coo: :coo: :coo:

That humidity should drop off some time in October. They say it should clear a bit on Sunday. I did two cars last weekend before all of this hit. It's my fault.

D.J.

·
Registered
874 Posts
Don't worry about it, keep hitting it with the Z6 spray they'll dissapear! :cheers:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts