Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Cam only with bolt-on's and 3.90 gears.

***edited***

Don, you know you can't post an ECS advertisement video here since they are no longer supporting vendors

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Jeeze...that SOB is strong. Your killin me...I'm not spending the money - I'm not spending the money - I'm not spending the money - I'm not spending the money - I'm not spending the money - I'm not spending the money - I'm blaming it on wheel spin in first. Damn......

Pitt

·
Registered
4,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jeeze...that SOB is strong. Your killin me...I'm not spending the money - I'm not spending the money - I'm not spending the money - I'm not spending the money - I'm not spending the money - I'm not spending the money - I'm blaming it on wheel spin in first. Damn......

Pitt

Pit,

The plan is to put either RobZ or Dr. Ron behind the wheel of that car during a cool fall rental day at Atco and let them see if they can't put the car into the 10.6'[email protected]+.:yeadog:

Don

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Pit,

The plan is to put either RobZ or Dr. Ron behind the wheel of that car during a cool fall rental day at Atco and let them see if they can't put the car into the 10.6'[email protected]+.:yeadog:

Don
I hear ya Don...I wish I could get one of them in mine to see what mine will do. I thought I could drive pretty good...but I need to squeeze out every tenth. They obviously are the Kings !!
Pitt

·
Registered
4,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cam only with bolt-on's and 3.90 gears.

***edited***

Don, you know you can't post an ECS advertisement video here since they are no longer supporting vendors

Whoops...I thought no links were allowed to their web site. I didn't realize a YouTube video made by one of their customers was taboo.

·
Administrator
21,250 Posts
Whoops...I thought no links were allowed to their web site. I didn't realize a YouTube video made by one of their customers was taboo.

Don, you knew full well when you posted that the video begins from the very start with contact information for a non site vendor. It doesn't matter if Santy Claus made the video, you can't post that type of contact info (or a video that clearly shows the contact info) for a non site vendor.

Sorry bro, but the side door is just the same as the front door.

Mike

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Jimbo's got and LS3 that is going to rock the race track. :)
yeah, no doubt...then when he gets done slapping us around we will call out Mike in his 9 second screamer to clean off the track...lol !!!

Pitt

·
Registered
955 Posts
............you mean the vette with the sissy automatic transmission?

............"YOU CANNOT HANDLE THE CLUTCH"

sorry Mike, could not resist.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts