Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My bad!

Ran up against an older guy with a sweet AMC Javelin...remember those?..said he had 550 hp at the floor..I complimented his ride and asked him and his buddies if he would run....

What a smoke...he had me for about 10 feet then toast...

What makes the story interesting is that when I slowed...there was a Lambo (don't ask me what model, but was low, black, wide and vert) with a grinning guy (and sweet babe sidesaddle) who asked me to run...I had to give him thumbs up.....can you say two pieces of toast?..

All I have to say is that if I venture down the H/C or S/C path...these punks won't see third gear!

Shit...I might leave this babe stock!!

Hail Z06!!!

·
Registered
63 Posts
That´s nice!
Good to know that you can toast a Lambo. There is a black Gallardo in my little home town and now I think that I will try to race him if he feels up to it. Had a little race with a Suzuki R 1000 (he had a passenger with him) I did´t think I could take him but wanted to give him a run fore the money. Anyway when the road cleared up I put the throttle down and he came on strong behind, BUT! never made it passed my car!! Well a curve was coming up so I guess he had to let of. Later on I let him pass and he signed the thumbs up. Guess the Z06 is a rather fast car and a lot of people don´t know about it here in Sweden.

Keep on the challenge
Tomas

·
Registered
417 Posts
Guess what? If you take it to the track, you would beat all of these guys even more and in a safe matter. That AMC heap would be lucky to make one lap before the brakes were gone.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Whipdan said:
...What makes the story interesting is that when I slowed...there was a Lambo (don't ask me what model, but was low, black, wide and vert) with a grinning guy (and sweet babe sidesaddle) who asked me to run...I had to give him thumbs up.....can you say two pieces of toast?..
:lol: ...two pieces of toast...

"Would you like some eggs with that toast?"

1 - 8 of 8 Posts