Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Les got to my house just after midnight and we left at 1:30am , landed at Hampton 12 noon.
Les kicked back all the way as I drove his '06 E 55 AMG.
He had less than 200 miles on it and I broke her in real good.
90-100 mph threw the MTs. of TN on HWY 24.
Boost has been turned up and Les is going to need help prying my fingers off the steering wheel.
Love the paddle shifter. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,317 Posts
Sounds like you and Les had a great trip ! So get some rest and we'll see you tuesday !



Rob :yeadog:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
PerforminNorman said:
Glad you got there safely. I look forward to seeing you on Tuesday. Btw, this pic is for you, Tom.
:eek: NORRRRRRRRRRM, looks like you're getting ready for some boost. :sneaky:
Is that a 402?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,957 Posts
Sounds like you guys are goin to have a blast! (maybe it already started! )

I'm flying out to Vegas this week...

I'll wave as I'm over the fest! :lol:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
JBsZ06 said:
Sounds like you guys are goin to have a blast! (maybe it already started! )

I'm flying out to Vegas this week...

I'll wave as I'm over the fest! :lol:
17 red.
Have a good time. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
68 Posts
The Return of Toonces

After a six month absence from the forums - Toonces returns...

Planning for late Thursday arrival at the fest - I've got my C.W. McCall and Red Sovine 8-tracks ready for the trip. Save me some Makers Mark and keep those cars off the wall in Nashville!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,325 Posts
Hey, Toonces ... wanna bring that War Bonnet Yellow over to Joe Holland Tues Noon to meet the few, the proud, the brave travelers of Tuesday ... add some class to an otherwise dull collection of Z06's :idea:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
68 Posts
If they have some of the hairball remedy cat chow there, I'll be there!

Actually, I'm hoping to free up some time to make it there at noon! Ya know, life as a superhero keeps one busy...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,678 Posts
Hey Toonces.....great to hear you are coming to the fest.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
18,357 Posts
FRC Tom said:
:eek: NORRRRRRRRRRM, looks like you're getting ready for some boost. :sneaky:
Is that a 402?

Yuppers. That's the LS2 402. The pistons FINALLY came in. And to think, I wanted to get it done in time for the fest. haha
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,475 Posts
Hey Tom,
Great to hear that you and Les arrived safely! I bet it was a great trip in that kick-azz Merc. :yeadog: We'll see you guys late Tuesday afternoon,,,,,,,,,keep the beers cold for us! :guiness:

Jimbo
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,096 Posts
FRC Tom said:
Les got to my house just after midnight and we left at 1:30am , landed at Hampton 12 noon.
Les kicked back all the way as I drove his '06 E 55 AMG.
He had less than 200 miles on it and I broke her in real good.
90-100 mph threw the MTs. of TN on HWY 24.
Boost has been turned up and Les is going to need help prying my fingers off the steering wheel.
Love the paddle shifter. :)
Pics, we need pics.

Zipster :sneaky: :sneaky:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,339 Posts
MSiska and I got here today also, went to dinner with Les and Tom at Montana Grille:thumb: oh yeh and Les's Mercedes is AWSOME, very nice ride
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
blkZ06 said:
MSiska and I got here today also, went to dinner with Les and Tom at Montana Grille:thumb: oh yeh and Les's Mercedes is AWSOME, very nice ride
Who's a nice ride?
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top