Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For 30 years I dreamed about walking into a showroom and a man walking up to me and handing over the keys to a new Corvette. Yesterday my fantasy came true. Rick Daniel at Maxie Price in Loganville, GA was the man giving me the key. The Corvette was a black '02 Z06. I had a check in my pocket for $50,000 to pay for it. And then a most pleasant surprise. Rick informed me of a new GM program just available with 0.0% interest for 3 years. I couldn't resist. I left Loganville, heading for Florida not only driving a new Z06 but with the $50,000 still in my pocket. Is this a great country or what?. The enterest earned will result in $3,000 or $4,000 savings.

My thanks to Rick for a very professional and enjoyable car buying experience.

I am sure most of you already know, it is an awesome machine. I loved the 400 mile drive back home to Florida. I felt like a kid again back in the muscle car days.

God Bless America

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Congrats on your new ride. Sounds like you timed the buy just right with the 0% financing -- hard to beat that deal :D. The Z06 is definately a muscle car ... and alot more :D.

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Yes indeed, this is a wonderful gesture from GM in an otherwise
sinking economy. A first for the six year run of C5. And given recent events and the hard blow to our economy, the timing is just perfect. ;)

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
keep spending

It's a time to invest in this country. I have not sold off my stocks---hell I bought 400 shares of AA and United at the first chance. These airlines keep america moving forward.

·
Banned
7,033 Posts
zdogs, GREAT STORY and welcome !! Lots of great people here and loads of Z06 enthusiast stuff as well. Take the time and look around. FUBU69/LES :)

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
ZDOG,

Welcome and congrats!!!!

Yes, it IS a great country.

Now, what will you do with your savings? Mods? :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts