·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
DC Area-Cookout/Cruise Event-June 21st

DATE/TIME: 06/21/03 - Saturday at 12 NOON
WHERE: My place here in Sterling, VA

Hey Guys/Gals,

After hearing about FiveOJoe's awesome MOD Party! The wife and I have been thinking about having a MOD party too! However, after discussing this idea with a few members here, we concluded that most mods have been done by now, after the long winter and June is just around the corner. Therefore, we decided to still have a get together with a different theme.

We would like everyone to come to our house, to meet and greet fellow members. We will have plenty of food, cold beverages and music. We want to start the party here at 12 noon and then about 3:30-4:00pm we will cruise on some back roads to the Manassas Burger King for the weekly car show. This car show is held every Saturday and the turnout is normally pretty impressive.

All you need to bring is your cameras, vettes and big appetites. So, please check your calendars and sign up for this event. I hope the weather will be nice and not rainy like April and May was.

This is not limited to only DC area members, but anyone that wishes to make the drive from NJ, NY, PA, WV, DE, or any state.:)

Let's have some fun!:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
:jammin: :usa: :z: :zboobie:

Brad
p.s. Bring banners:z: By the way, how does one get a banner?

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Brad, you can count me in. I'm thinking of ordering the BPP shifter this week. Depending on shipping, maybe we'll have something to do. Also, I can bring my LS1 Edit in case anyone wants to see what you can do with it.

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
That is a great idea and wish I could come. But with it being the Memorial Holiday week-end, some of us may well be away and some (like myself) will be having out of town company.

:(

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Whoops, too much wine after Sunday dinner - just noticed the date is 6/21! Geezus, sure can't lay back the drinks like I used to! Coupla lousy bottles and I become dyslexic! :crazy:

I will try to make it, and if I (we can) we will bring something...

·
10,998 Posts
Well this weekend looks like it may be good. Even if you have company drive by and visit the BK on Saturday.
I will be there and I definitely will be going to this event.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
BLEUBYU said:
Whoops, too much wine after Sunday dinner - just noticed the date is 6/21! Geezus, sure can't lay back the drinks like I used to! Coupla lousy bottles and I become dyslexic! :crazy:

I will try to make it, and if I (we can) we will bring something...
:guiness: :lol: I just changed the title for you! Now the date is included in subject/name of the thread (bold area). This makes its easier in case anyone else is TWI (typing while intoxicated).:cheers:
Hope you can make it Bleu.
Brad

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
I'll try to make it. Should be fun :cheers:

·
Premium Member
4,018 Posts
Sounds like a great time, I'm filling the date on the calendar right now.

Panzer, hope to see you in both places!!

MSiska, would you like to meet before hand and make the cruise together? Two EB's would look good rounding the beltway.

Mike
:cheers:

·
10,998 Posts
mjustmike said:

MSiska, would you like to meet before hand and make the cruise together? Two EB's would look good rounding the beltway.

Mike
Well if the weather cooperates I will will go to Dulles town center Friday night and to BK on Saturday. I just hope I can get my new mods on this week :D

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
panzer said:

Well if the weather cooperates I will will go to Dulles town center Friday night and to BK on Saturday. I just hope I can get my new mods on this week :D
Ed,

Well so far the weather doesn't sound good for this weekend, but hopefully it's good for my party on 6/21.
If the weather does change for the better this weekend, we will be at both too! Keeping fingers crossed!:cheers:
Brad

·
20,625 Posts
mjustmike said:

Mike
Sounds like a plan! :D

·
Premium Member
5,533 Posts
Wish I could make it but I will be leaving on June 23rd with the NY/NJ Caravan for a week to go to Bowling Green/Nashville for the 50th...

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Uh oh, Look out, the Bluz Bruthas are going to throw down on the beltway :lol: joking ; I hope I can clear my schedule to make it. If I can, would you (Mike-n-Mike) guys mind if I tagged along?

1 - 20 of 310 Posts