Corvette Z06 Forum banner

281 - 300 of 310 Posts

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
See ya all tomorrow! This is going to be great. Anyone want to do an arrive and drive at All Sports Grand Prix Tomorrow evening?

http://www.allsportsgp.com/

·
10,998 Posts
With things looking as good as they do we may still make the cruise and BK car show tomorrow :)

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Bob Ryan, Evil Weather Troll has secretly contacted me to ask what he can do to avoid meeting me at the Z06 corral at noon tomorrow. "Change the damn forecast and save your yer miserable wet hide" sez I. "Done" sez he - and so the forecast now reads 30% chance of showers...

:coo:

·
10,998 Posts
BLEUBYU said:
Bob Ryan, Evil Weather Troll has secretly contacted me to ask what he can do to avoid meeting me at the Z06 corral at noon tomorrow. "Change the damn forecast and save your yer miserable wet hide" sez I. "Done" sez he - and so the forecast now reads 30% chance of showers...

:coo:
You da man, don't give him any slack!

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
:thumb: See you in about an hour ;)

·
Banned
7,033 Posts
Don't forget to take to get Pics!:)

If Joe shows up, he's got my historic Z06VETTE.COM Giant Banner!:cheers: Lot's of of good times and many great events through out my many adventures with members have been had with that Banner including last years Z06 Fest!:cheers:

Have a great time!:cheers:

Fubu:cool:

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
56 in the middle/end of JUNE :D this is messed up. Some one must have really pissed some one off "up there. "

Hopefully the party was still a Go. I just woke up so i dunno how was the weather in the morning but hopefully it was sunny.

Post pics and if some one needs help posting them let me know i have plenty of bandwidth and space for pictures :)

·
Premium Member
7,247 Posts
Les, I didn't make it:( :( :( The weatherman promised rain up here all day so I made other plans. (Then of course it didn't rain)
Sorry the banner didn't make it either. I'll get it back to you this week.

Hope they had a good time. Sorry I didn't make it guys.

Joe

:) :)

·
Registered
5,046 Posts
FiveOJoe said:
Les, I didn't make it:( :( :( The weatherman promised rain up here all day so I made other plans. (Then of course it didn't rain)
Sorry the banner didn't make it either. I'll get it back to you this week.

Hope they had a good time. Sorry I didn't make it guys.

Joe

:) :)
Joe,

It did not stop raining at my house until close to 2PM. Sounds like I should have driven down your way at bit.:lol:

Hope the event came off well, maybe next time I'll make it down.

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Brad aka Z06Airways, THANK YOU! This was a great event. There were a few drops of rain, but it didn't spoil the fun ;)

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Z06AIRWAYS,

Thanks for the food and good time. I thought we had a good turn out, all things considered. My GF enjoyed our short stay also. Sorry I had to leave early, but I had prior commitments.

Thanks again,

Love your garage and house. Real nice. Good choice of Z06 colors, too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Larry

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #296
MiZ06 said:
Brad aka Z06Airways, THANK YOU! This was a great event. There were a few drops of rain, but it didn't spoil the fun ;)
Kevin,

Thanks for coming and thanks for the case of Paulaner and Warsteiner. You must stop by sometime and have a couple w/me:cheers:
Brad

·
Registered
8 Posts
Still sorry that I wasn't able to make it, but had some family issues to handle.

But what happened to the other Z06 women that were expected ?

Brenda :(

·
Registered
133 Posts
Brad,

The food and company was great, and the beer was cold. And the weather held out. All in all a successfull event. Thanks for hosting it. My girlfriend and I had a great time. Seeing all the Zo6's is making me itch more and more for one. Who knows, might breakdown and trade the C5 in on one. Be at the back of the line and hearing everyone pull out on Rt 7 was awesome. I got some good pics of the caravan from hanging out of my Targa. Brian has those on his site. Have you checked them out yet? Anyway, thanks again for a great event!:cheers:

·
10,998 Posts
1 slow 97 said:
Brad,

The food and company was great, and the beer was cold. And the weather held out. All in all a successfull event. Thanks for hosting it. My girlfriend and I had a great time. Seeing all the Zo6's is making me itch more and more for one. Who knows, might breakdown and trade the C5 in on one. Be at the back of the line and hearing everyone pull out on Rt 7 was awesome. I got some good pics of the caravan from hanging out of my Targa. Brian has those on his site. Have you checked them out yet? Anyway, thanks again for a great event!:cheers:
Do you have the URL to this site? :)

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Just so you guys know, I washed my car yesterday morning before work! No longer the dirtiest!

281 - 300 of 310 Posts