Corvette Z06 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 310 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,018 Posts
LET"S GO!!!!! It can add to the fun and excitement we can get into!!
Mike

·
Premium Member
4,018 Posts
Oh, by the way .....don't forget your cheap sunglasses! Wait a minute...mixing up with a song....

·
10,998 Posts
Well you guys can follow my car because black is faster :lol:

simulation of Panzer leaving the Electron Blues behind:lol:

·
20,625 Posts
Ed...Ed...Ed...we all know that your Z06 is fast (with Ranger driving!!) :p :lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
4,018 Posts
Mike,
I guess Ed thinks we're not going to shift out of second gear
:lol: :lol: :p :p
Mike
but his simulation sure is cute!!

·
10,998 Posts
MSiska said:
Ed...Ed...Ed...we all know that your Z06 is fast (with Ranger driving!!) :p :lol: :lol:
I just knew I would touch a nerve with my post :rofl:

Oh that hurt but would be true. He never drove mine I rode once in his "BLACK" Z06 that ran 11.55 .. same year as yours Mike, I guess he could make yours run faster also ;) :lol:
My car is fast but I am not the fastest driver Yet. Thats my story and I am sticking to it. :D :rofl:

you guys are too easy heheheheh

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Yes I'd love to attend -- how generous of you to open your house to a motley crew of of car maniacs :)

So is the date settled now? June 21, right? Isn't that the first day of summer? Summer Solstice! Well close enough to have something to celebrate. Especially because this weekend is going to be a wash out.

I just hope I don't get lost. No, correction. I just hope I don't get TOO lost! :lol:

:cheers:

·
Premium Member
4,018 Posts
Alicia,
Would you like to join in with us?...MSiska, MiZ06, & myself will be in it from the MD end. If you're coming down 95 or 270, I'm sure you would be more than welcome to join in with us for the drive. Let us know okay, and the car show after is really great too.
Mike

·
10,998 Posts
I have to point out for the sake of humor and satire that Alicia like many of the cool people on Z06VETTTE.COM drive a BLACK Z06 :D

Disclaimer Panzer may or may not be part of this group of black Z06 drivers that are :cool: . He has to go to a mirror and check.........I am back yeah I am cool just ask me :rofl:

( panzer is a past member in good standing with the national association of truth stretchers) :p

Alicia:
I would love it if you could cruise on down to the Washington Area to join us all for this :) You get to see a new set of Z06 brothers, the largest weekly non professional car show on the east coast and the National Capital Area.

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Well thank you Mike for the invitation to join the caravan! Whether I'm driving from Jersey or from VA Beach, I will definitely take you up on the offer. When it gets closer to the date, we can talk specific logistics. I love driving in a caravan. Yeah, it's cool. :cool: Ed, I hope you'll be in on this too for the last stretch of the ride.

Alicia

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
well a new member of the zo6vette brother hood :) saying Hi to everyone and the credit to add me goes to Ed (panzer).

My Z is fast too ( as it is black :)) and i am cool (according to Ed's theory) bec again my Z is BLACK :) So i don't think i will have any problems fitting in all these fast and cool ppl :)

·
10,998 Posts
I hope to see you around often MrKool :D :jammin:

·
Registered
857 Posts
I would like to come down and meet you folks. I will be moving back to DC after having been gone for 2 years.

Regards,
John Graves

·
10,998 Posts
Everyone would be glad to see you Nazgul.:D

·
Premium Member
4,018 Posts
Say Nazgul,
If you're going to attend the gathering on June 21 and coming from Germantown, you could join up with us too.....that is if you want to. We would'nt want to force anyone into the crazy train
:p :D :D
Like Alicia said, we will work out the details when the date gets closer. :cheers:
Mike

·
Registered
5,046 Posts
It looks like I can make it down - add me to the list. Hopefully a couple of others from FiveO's last gathering can make the drive with me.

And I really like the idea of skipping the mods.:D My arms are finally healed from the installs at FiveO's.

·
10,998 Posts
Well when I do my event I plan to make the prime event washing and waxing your car and if you want to mod it I will have tools and that type of support. The rest will be goofing off and eating/ drinking. I will have to figure out how to get a internet cam up for that event so offsite people can see what we are doing.

·
Registered
133 Posts
If someone with just a plain ole 97 C5 can join in, put me on the list.

PS I do have Z06 chromies on my car:cheers:

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
panzer said:
I have to point out for the sake of humor and satire that Alicia like many of the cool people on Z06VETTTE.COM drive a BLACK Z06 :D

Ed, I've got to agree with you!

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Mike, have you done your dynotune session with Jason yet? Hope to be able to make the party - gotta make sure there are plenty of quick EB's there to keep those Darth Vader guys busy!

:lol:

21 - 40 of 310 Posts