Corvette Z06 Forum banner

41 - 60 of 310 Posts

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
hey BLUEBYU do you work for Verizon in Arlington?

and hey panzer if you want i can bring my handy cam that has USb streaming my laptop also has a wirles nick card so if you got a wireless router (if not let me know i can bring mine) and we will have a wireless live broadcast of the event :)

I have the software for ivista web streaming. That basically streams the video feed to a web page so who ever wants to see the video will jsut go to a web page and BAM :)

let me know if you want to hook this up.

·
10,998 Posts
ChuckChurch said:

Ed, I've got to agree with you!
I thought you might :D

·
10,998 Posts
MrKool said:
hey BLUEBYU do you work for Verizon in Arlington?

and hey panzer if you want i can bring my handy cam that has USb streaming my laptop also has a wirles nick card so if you got a wireless router (if not let me know i can bring mine) and we will have a wireless live broadcast of the event :)

I have the software for ivista web streaming. That basically streams the video feed to a web page so who ever wants to see the video will jsut go to a web page and BAM :)

let me know if you want to hook this up.
The camera portion will work I have a USB camera also. The setup of the software and the web page is the more difficult for me. I understand the theory but I have not done that before.

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
A wash and wax event? Sounds like a GREAT idea, Ed! Whistle while you work kinda thing, right? I'm in on that. And maybe I'll put out my coffee can for tips to go from shorts to a bikini while doing it. I need money for the car payments. No job yet :(

:cheers:

·
Premium Member
4,018 Posts
Say Ed,
How close are you to getting the garage built? I thought you had said around now, May / June??. When are you planning your wash and wax, I'll need to find my checkbook for the bikini wash/wax show....now where did I put that darn thing? I'll start digging around and you get busy with the builder!! :D :D
Wonder how Zaino would hold up in a wrestling....ah, never mind!! :lol:
I sure hope we don't overrun Z06airways, it is really awesome of them to open their spread to us. We're going to dominate the car show though...:p
Bluebyu, I just confirmed the appointment for June 7, he's moving the dyno. So I'm sure we'll have an awesome showing of 'pure' speed from the bluz brutha's. I sure hope you can make it. Really looking forward to meeting more friends.
Mike

·
Premium Member
4,018 Posts
Say 1 slo 97,
I'm guessing all are welcome but just be sure to PM Z06airways to make 'reservations' :lol: .
Mike

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Don't worry 1 slow 97, you won't be the only coupe. Fear the targa!!! :lol:

·
20,625 Posts
mjustmike said:
Bluebyu, I just confirmed the appointment for June 7, he's moving the dyno. So I'm sure we'll have an awesome showing of 'pure' speed from the bluz brutha's. I sure hope you can make it. Really looking forward to meeting more friends.
Mike
Mike...he's moving from Heffernan's Viper shop? To where? Inquiring minds want to know!! :-? :D
And the Bluz Bros will make an excellent showing!! :thumb:
And there should be plenty of Banner shots since I have an original Z06Vette.com Banner given to me by our Indifatigible, Infamous Leader JC!! :z: :z:

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
mjustmike said:
Say Ed,
How close are you to getting the garage built? I thought you had said around now, May / June??. When are you planning your wash and wax, I'll need to find my checkbook for the bikini wash/wax show....now where did I put that darn thing? I'll start digging around and you get busy with the builder!! :D :D

Mike - you mean Zaino arm wrestling? That's a great idea! I'll put out my checkbook for that too. I just know you guys would beat me, but I'm not too shabby. Believe me. You probably didn't notice from my pics, but I do have some upper body strength. :lol:

Did you find that checkbook yet? No? Don't worry. I'll take cash. No paper trail. :)

·
Premium Member
4,018 Posts
Alicia,
Oh, I've seen a couple of pics...I believe you...I'm weakened already! :lol:
And I also believe that less paper trail is good, solid green is best.

Mike,
I talked to Jeff and he was telling me that Jason has moved into Glen Burnie somewhere, didn't get the address but I will. Apparently he has it setup but is still trying to get it straightened out. I'll find out and let you know okay?
Mike

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
I don't work for the "Hear me now" Corp, work for Treasury Dept. Mike, glad to hear your appt with Jason is soon. I am still waiting to get my dynotest files from him. He has been having some computer problems...:-?
Really looking forward to the Va Bash if this damn rain finally quits. My wife is starting to collect animals for the Ark...

:eek:

·
20,625 Posts
BLEUBYU said:
Really looking forward to the Va Bash if this damn rain finally quits. My wife is starting to collect animals for the Ark...

:eek:
I know exactly what ya mean Bleu!!! :bmad:

·
10,998 Posts
mjustmike said:
Say Ed,
I sure hope we don't overrun Z06airways, it is really awesome of them to open their spread to us. We're going to dominate the car show though...:p
Mike
I will check with the wife on the garage she is the lead on that project.

·
20,625 Posts
Ed...just got off the phone with Steve Row (EB of course), and he said he would like to attend our little suarez. :D The more the merrier! :cheers:

·
10,998 Posts
MSiska said:
Ed...just got off the phone with Steve Row (EB of course), and he said he would like to attend our little suarez. :D The more the merrier! :cheers:
EB of course heheheh

This thread is Z06Airways lead/party so he has to know.

·
20,625 Posts
Z06Airways...you are going to have a s**tload of Z06's at your house on the 21st!! :D When the time gets closer...directions?

·
20,625 Posts
MSiska said:
Z06Airways...you are going to have a s**tload of Z06's at your house on the 21st!! :D When the time gets closer...directions?
Ed...how's that? :p :D :D

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
BLEUBYU there is a guy who owns a Electon Blue in my office building (verizon) and his tags are BLUEBYU :) that is the only reason i asked the question :) or they might be BLEWBYU i am not really sure i will check again

·
10,998 Posts
MrKool said:
BLEUBYU there is a guy who owns a Electon Blue in my office building (verizon) and his tags are BLUEBYU :) that is the only reason i asked the question :) or they might be BLEWBYU i am not really sure i will check again
If it ia s Z06 you need to tell him about Z06vette.com. The more the merrier. If it is a separate car, at events we will have bleu1 and bleu2 or BYU1 and BYU2 mmm nuts.

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
MRKOOL, I have a Va "Fight Terroism" plate that sez "Z06GN" (only 5 characters allowed on that plate). Most people think it means "Z06Gone", but it really means "Z06Gun" (not that Va woulda' approved that anyway :roll: )

Yep, just point and shoot.... :cool:

41 - 60 of 310 Posts