Corvette Z06 Forum banner

61 - 80 of 310 Posts

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Alicia said:
Well thank you Mike for the invitation to join the caravan! Whether I'm driving from Jersey or from VA Beach, I will definitely take you up on the offer. When it gets closer to the date, we can talk specific logistics. I love driving in a caravan. Yeah, it's cool. :cool: Ed, I hope you'll be in on this too for the last stretch of the ride.

Alicia
I'm in MD and would love to join other Z06vette-rs on a caravan down :)

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
WayneE said:

I'm in MD and would love to join other Z06vette-rs on a caravan down :)
I checked out your website -- that is one fine looking Firebird! Is that your ride? Nice! :cool: And the mod list is fu$%ing awesome Wayne. Look forward to seeing you 6/21

·
Registered
541 Posts
I have a 03/Electron Blue Z06 also!!! We could up end up having more EB's than any other color!! Lets Go EB Z06's!! Can't wait to meet everyone! Hey, I'm putting on my Stinger's in the next two hours, I CAN'T WAIT, I'LL LET EVERYONE KNOW HOW THEY SOUND!!! :cheers: :D :D :D :guiness:

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Dpayne7571 said:
I have a 03/Electron Blue Z06 also!!! We could up end up having more EB's than any other color!! Lets Go EB Z06's!! Can't wait to meet everyone! Hey, I'm putting on my Stinger's in the next two hours, I CAN'T WAIT, I'LL LET EVERYONE KNOW HOW THEY SOUND!!! :cheers: :D :D :D :guiness:
Oh no! The EBs are getting out of control, they're growing, and growing and getting more powerful - Like the Blob! -- Ed, help! More black Zs!

·
Registered
541 Posts
Alicia said:

Oh no! The EBs are getting out of control, they're growing, and growing and getting more powerful - Like the Blob! -- Ed, help! More black Zs!
It's silly how fast we're growing! Did you know the EB color come's with an additional 5 more horses! LOL

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
This is too much! Well all I can say is I'll be the stealth ride hiding out in between you glaring Electron Blues .... with my cloaking device activated, I'll be invisible to the troopers.

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Alicia said:

I checked out your website -- that is one fine looking Firebird! Is that your ride? Nice! :cool: And the mod list is fu$%ing awesome Wayne. Look forward to seeing you 6/21
Thanks, yeah that's my Firebird. It has aspirations of going fast this year, just gotta keep it in one piece. My first time out this year ended up with a shattered rear.

The mod list needs some updating... one of these days :)

·
Premium Member
4,018 Posts
Say both WayneE and Dpayne,
I'm sure you are welcome to join us for the drive but please make sure you let Z06airways know if you're planning to make the gathering. I'd sure like to see both your EB's lined up with us!!! You know when I started my search for my Z, I looked high and low to find an EB. I ended up having to fly to Ohio to find a new one.... it's no wonder, you guys had them all bought up around here:lol: :lol: !! I guess I'll just have to find some little 'personal touches' to be somewhat different. Oh man, did I just leave myself open :p
Mike

·
10,998 Posts
Alicia said:

???Keep your friends close and your EB's closer?:lol:
At lease we can keep a eye on them.

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
MrKool said:
Ed and Alicia

I think even if it is just US three in Black Z's i think we can take all these EBs :)
Three is a magic number too.

Triangle, Triad, Triumvirate, Trio, Triple Play, whatever ... the Black Sheep Squadron shall prevail! Now, about those mods I've been planning to get ... :D

·
Registered
857 Posts
Hey Folks,

Yes, we will touch base as things get closer. Maybe I can head down with a few of you from the Germantown area. That will be fun. I enjoy getting together with fellow Vettelovers.

I will be getting back to Germantown on May 31st, and getting Comcast setup in my house the following week. I'll send out my new e-mail to you folks then.

Regards,
John Graves

·
Registered
541 Posts
mjustmike said:
Say both WayneE and Dpayne,
I'm sure you are welcome to join us for the drive but please make sure you let Z06airways know if you're planning to make the gathering. I'd sure like to see both your EB's lined up with us!!! You know when I started my search for my Z, I looked high and low to find an EB. I ended up having to fly to Ohio to find a new one.... it's no wonder, you guys had them all bought up around here:lol: :lol: !! I guess I'll just have to find some little 'personal touches' to be somewhat different. Oh man, did I just leave myself open :p
Mike
I won't be able to join you for the ride, because I'm coming from Harrisonburg, Va. Looks like I'll be the lonley Z06 coming down 66E for the party!! It will be worth it once I get there. :cheers:

Britton

·
10,998 Posts
Alicia said:

Three is a magic number too.

Triangle, Triad, Triumvirate, Trio, Triple Play, whatever ... the Black Sheep Squadron shall prevail! Now, about those mods I've been planning to get ... :D
It is late but you forgot Three Way :eek: :roll:

·
10,998 Posts
Well we are going to have enough folks that is for sure. If you have your z06vette.com name badges that were sold last fall be sure to wear them so everyone can learn who is who. ALicia you don't have to,we will recognize you by your bikini or black leather .

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
panzer said:

It is late but you forgot Three Way :eek: :roll:

Your animations are very cool Ed. Yes I forgot! But I always thought Three was a Crowd! :lol:

Oh yes, the leather. If the weather stays like this, I'll still be biker-black-leathered-out in JUNE!

Is this a sick group of people or what? Saturday night hanging out on Z06Vette.com. Geez!

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Wayne - Your EB looks awesome. My poor Beast took a beating on the road up and back on the trip to Worcester. I hope this rain stops --- I need a wash and wax so bad! Guilty as charged of driving dirty.

·
10,998 Posts
Alicia said:

Your animations are very cool Ed. Yes I forgot! But I always thought Three was a Crowd! :lol:

Oh yes, the leather. If the weather stays like this, I'll still be biker-black-leathered-out in JUNE!

Is this a sick group of people or what? Saturday night hanging out on Z06Vette.com. Geez!
Nope the rest of us crazies are here with you Alicia. :D

Since you are a Krispy Kreme queen you should know there is a show on the Travel Channel right now called "Donut Crazy" :eek: :lol:

I just checked there is a Krispy Kreme in Virginia Beach you lucky girl here is the map to it:
http://clients.mapquest.com/krispy/mqinterconnect?id=KK024&streetaddress=4901 Virginia Beach Blvd.&city=Virginia Beach&state=VA&zip=23462-2697&country=US&level=9&phonenumber=757-497-4878&link=map2

61 - 80 of 310 Posts