·
Registered
17,744 Posts
If that's true, to rich for me :jawdrop:

·
Registered
788 Posts
Dollars?

Is that Canadian? I sure hope so, for GM's sake. Otherwise the sales will be dead nuts. I think whoever decided on that price is dead nuts. At that price I will definitely not buy one...over my dead nuts. Why I'm suprised I don't know. GM always disappoints, one way or another. Simply amazing.

·
Registered
3,817 Posts
Compared to the Viper and others, it's still a good deal at $73K for what the car is. BUT, they won't be selling the annual production of 5,000 cars at that price. :eek:: Time for some more C5Z06 mods. :yeadog:

Bob :D

·
Registered
670 Posts
Tell the wife that you want to trade in the 2 to 3 year old 50K Z on a new 73K Z and the new car loan will be 37K at 5.9% and the title of this thread will be very appropriate. The dead nuts will be yours. If this is for real, "Way to go GM". Maybe the phrase "Grandmother will be able to tell the difference" refered to her seeing the window sticker. Have the O2 bottle ready, she's going to need CPR.

·
Registered
520 Posts
It would be nice if you would post your source.
What's the difference between me saying..

THIS JUST IN!!! Z06 AT ONLY 55K AFTER MIR!

(i hate mail in rebates)

·
Premium Member
6,847 Posts
my local dealer told me today he thought mid sixties.. he also told me he had two coming.. one was spoken for.. and he would sell me the other one at "msrp" no bump if he could keep it on the showroom floor for two weeks.. "as a pull for lookers"
so.. i am number two on the list. !!!!

·
Registered
240 Posts
Not true, that price is too high...More like 62k...

·
Registered
21 Posts
On my bike ride today, I dropped in on a local Chevrolet dealership and started talking to them about the 9 or so C6’s they had on the showroom floor. I told him I was interested in the ZO6 but waiting to hear the price from Dave Hill in two weeks. At this point he insisted he knew the price, “. . . $73K base plus $10K mark-up. . . ” His words reminded me of this thread, which I read yesterday.

I will put my decision on hold until the price falls back to earth.

·
Registered
576 Posts
More :bs: . I will be glad to see GM post their pricing in a month or two. Then the BSers will have to find something else.

GOLD72

·
Registered
387 Posts
What is the big deal guys. That is 88 k for a zo6 in canadian funds, same price as the vert. You wanted a fast car with all the good stuff... you got it. Now pay the price. Its only money, you can't spend it when your dead. :)

·
Registered
390 Posts
Zr1 revisited-looks like the general didn't learn the lesson! we like performance, but at an affordable price.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Guys, don't bother get worked up over it till its official.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts