Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does Anyone Know Of Any Way To Check To See If A Particular Dealer Received Any Allotments For The 06 Zo6? Not Sure If I'm Getting The Straight Info From My Dealer. I Placed A Order & Deposit With Him Months Ago And I've Read On This Site That They Will Be Given Allotment Figures Today.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Allocation announcement has been backed up until June :yeadog:

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Steve Tillman said:
Allocation announcement has been backed up until June :yeadog:
That's later than previous years. I wonder if the underlying reason for that. :eek::

·
Registered
722 Posts
No way to see what a dealer is allocated. However, you can check his inventory on www.chevy.com.

The car should show up in his inventory when he gets invoiced for it. What you can't tell though is whether the car is already sold. if Chevy's system works like some others I've seen, the car will remain in his inventory until the retail sale is actually reported to Chevy via the proprietary system.

·
Registered
590 Posts
The dealers will get their first 6 months allocation numbers on the new Z06 during the month of June.

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Steve Tillman said:
The dealers will get their first 6 months allocation numbers on the new Z06 during the month of June.
Care to make a prediction on what your Dealership will receive :z:

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Steve Tillman said:
Thanks, Looks like the small Dealer's may only get a handful :cheers:

·
Registered
590 Posts
That is the way of the world and the Corvette business is no different..keep in mind that there are a lot of dealers that only get one or two Corvettes a year...so allocation of the Z06 may cut a lot of them out of the picture

·
Registered
5,484 Posts
Steve Tillman said:
That is the way of the world and the Corvette business is no different..keep in mind that there are a lot of dealers that only get one or two Corvettes a year...so allocation of the Z06 may cut a lot of them out of the picture
And the small dealers who are only allotted 1-2, big markup over MSRP. :eek2:

Jack

·
Registered
590 Posts
There are a lot of dealers that are not taking deposits on the new Z06..they are just going to play the maket when the car comes out..If you would like to buy one at MSRP and order it built to your specs I can accommodate you :thumb:

·
Registered
372 Posts
And MSRP is...........................

1 - 13 of 13 Posts