Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wilson Niblett in Canada gets the first C6-z06 for their car show. Part of the Hertiage GM Tour. It's there right now!

Canadian RED of course !

Details of the show below,

·
Premium Member
4,362 Posts
That car to me only looks good in certain colors and red is one of them. :yeadog:

·
Registered
9,957 Posts
After two red C5's I'd go black or silver on the C6 Z06.

Reds nice but after two red cars...Time for a change...

Good to see the C6 Z06 out at the show circuit. Thanks for the photos.

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
It would look better if it was in my Garage. :yeadog:

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
I think 500 hp looks good in all of the colors offered but I'm going with Machine Silver this time.

:yeadog:

·
Banned
809 Posts
Is that the stupid GM badge below the rear brake duct? Nice place for it. :screwy:

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
KevinG said:
Does it have a window sticker? I like the red! :yeadog:
Good Question since everyone has been asking. If the car is for sale it has to have a price (USD$$). What is it please. :usa:

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
I called them. There is no price tag. No idea what the prices will be either. :)

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
George, et all,

I will be at that show tomorrow and I'll post alot of pics of the show cars and alot of the C6-Z06. More than have been posted before BTW.

I'll try to get the price. But the announcement in Canada is scheduled for June, 15 2005.

-BILL. :sneaky:

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
If I move the other two cars in my garage that one should fit. Does that look good or what? Just knowing you have 500 HP under the hood just warms the fire a bit. Great for a cold night in Canada, ah?
D.J.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts