Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings!!!! Being brand new to the forum....... when will the dealer find out how many Z06's he will receive? The dealer I have a deposit with is fairly small and I am 7th on the list. He claims he should receive around 17 but I am a little worried he may not get that many.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I wonder where he came up with the number 17? Probally out of thin air! Are the numbers based on last year C6 sales?

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Welcome to the site! :cheers:

I highly doubt your small dealer will get 17 Zee's. :NoNo:

Zipster :usa: :usa:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's what I am afraid of........ Seven is the magic number for me. Maybe I will get lucky! This will be my first Vette! I am making the switch over from a Porsche.

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
If your dealership is small you'll wait. I would doubt the cat you talked with really knows for sure what's happening.

After reading several threads on this forum and others the sh** is getting really deep everywhere as we near zero hour.

Stay on board this sight and in a couple weeks an authorized Z06 dealership with a long list (put money down) of cats/chicks on it wanting to get their hard earned bread working finally. It's going to be a head trip so buckle up and don't believe everything you read until it's officially stated. You'll know when.

Welcome aboard :jammin:

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
:cheers:
Zippy said:
Welcome to the site! :cheers:

I highly doubt your small dealer will get 17 Zee's. :NoNo:

Zipster :usa: :usa:
How many Corvette's the dealer get is related directly to how many Corvette's he sold the previous year and other loser's he had to take off the General's hands.

I'm hoping that one of the reasons that the new 2006 verts/coupes are not coming out until after Labor Day is so the General can ramp up the production during July and August of the Z06. :cheers:

·
Registered
432 Posts
IT L GO said:
:cheers:

How many Corvette's the dealer get is related directly to how many Corvette's he sold the previous year and other loser's he had to take off the General's hands.

I'm hoping that one of the reasons that the new 2006 verts/coupes are not coming out until after Labor Day is so the General can ramp up the production during July and August of the Z06. :cheers:
:jammin: I agree! Hope your right!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts