Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Probably in your own garage would be the best option :D.

Seriously, couldn't recommend one at this point.

·
Registered
680 Posts
BrianK,
Who did you purchase from, what do you know about their shop, do you have some inside knowledge?

BTW, Zeeohsix Scott, Martin and myself are planning on a few get-togethers.....wana play:D We are the official West Coast Z06Vette.com members, and the banners in the mail :eek: (Thanks Frank)

Let one of us know.......Later

John:cheers:

·
Registered
3,994 Posts
Seaview chev in Lynnwood. They sponsor our vette club. A little further out but Roy Robinson chev in Marysville. They have their own vette showroom, a fulltime vette mechanic and do more vette service work than any dealer I know of around here. :)

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Probably in your own garage would be the best option
That's the plan for everything but warranty work. And the day will probably come when I'll wish I could get the warranty parts and do the work myself.

Seaview chev in Lynnwood. They sponsor our vette club. A little further out but Roy Robinson chev in Marysville. They have their own vette showroom, a fulltime vette mechanic and do more vette service work than any dealer I know of around here.
Great info, thanks!

Anyone have any experience with the service departments at either of those dealerships?

·
Registered
3,994 Posts
Have had good luck with both of them, especially Roy Robinson. Thats why I recommended them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts