Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought you might like to hear a new delivery story. I live in Maryland but have bought 7 cars from ELCO in St. Louis. I didn't get the museum delivery but I came very close.

My '02 silver Z06 left BG on a Thursday at the end of July. I drove my old '00 silver coupe to St. Louis to pick up the car. Took delivery on Friday. On Saturday I drove back to BG. Went to the museum on Sunday - parked in the Corvette Only area. Then went to the assembly plant on Monday.

Got home with 1300 miles on the clock - ready to rip!

Attachments

·
Registered
638 Posts
Bets of Luck:D After two silver Vettes and numerous silver cars, I did an about face and went Blue. That was one hell of a trip. I ahve haqd mine for a month and put 1,000 miles on it. You'll love it.

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Les, If you were married to Sherylann, would you want to outdrive her? Remember those pics with the guns?

Roger - congrats on your ride. In the pic, your car looks lonely - I wish I had been there to keep it company :)

Next time, NCM delivery :)

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
fcalmes said:
In all deference, and fairness to Frank, perhaps you should ask the St. John's Police about his driving skills! C'mon Bro tell him the burnout war story! :cheers: :lol: :cheers:

·
Premium Member
2001 Z06
3,461 Posts
Roger: Congrats!!! I like the pix. Hey doesn't Roger Ramjet have his fighting eagles? :-? :cool: :cheers:

·
Premium Member
20,625 Posts
Congrats Roger :cheers: Nice pics too. So you're in So. Md.? Been to MIR yet? :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts