Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am putting together a cruise/get together for the Denver area for next Sunday 6/26. Anyone interested?? :cool:

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
:coo: I'm interested, just have to wait ansd see what Mother Nature has in store :p

When and where :D

Peelin' Out
Ted :cheers: :usa:

·
Registered
403 Posts
That should be a great cruise. I just got back from Colorado two weeks ago. I found some very fun and twisty roads to play on while I was there.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Getting banished to the "events section" will never get the word out. This is pretty much a death sentence for a thread. I guess I won't be posting cruise info here anymore. :roll:

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
So What's Up Bill. this still on??

Peelin' Out
Ted

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yes. We will be meeting at the Red Robin off C470 and Broadway @ 10:00Am. We'll then cruise out to Deckers and back. Stopping for luch along the way. PM me for my Cell # if you are going to make it. :usa:

·
Registered
295 Posts
Man, I wish you you guys could of done this today... I have a flag football game tomorrow at 11:00, its the championship, so hard for me to skip.

Well, have fun!

NoMercy- See if you can't plant the idea of these exotics meeting up on a monthly basis. Doesn't have to be a cruise, just like a mini car show at a local starbucks on a Saturday morning. It would be a great chance to see some of the finer automobiles together here in Denver.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
That is exactly what I am trying to start. I am the VP of a car club in Hawaii that is trying to expand into the mainland. I am moving back to Hawaii in a few years and want to establish a chapter here. :cheers:

·
Registered
260 Posts
I had hoped to attend but ran into other committments. Would love to see and talk with some other Z owners here in Denver area. I have only seen three others (I'm sure there are quite a few more out there)...a TR, black and silver...

Let me know if we can do the Saturday morning "coffee" meet before the snow moves in.

Dan

1 - 15 of 15 Posts