Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Needed--License Plate Bracket

I need two license plate screws and the black license plate bracket/surround that snaps into the facing around our rear license plate mounting. Will pay for same.

If you have extra pieces, please let me know. Post here, send a PM, etc.

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
quickZ said:
I need two license plate screws and the black license plate bracket/surround that snaps into the facing around our rear license plate mounting. Will pay for same.

If you have extra pieces, please let me know. Post here, send a PM, etc.

Thanks.
TTT

·
Registered
252 Posts
Quick, a friend of mine bought his from the dealer and they gave him the screws. (no pun intended)

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
GM PART # 5978054
CATEGORY: License Plate Bracket/Plate
PACK QTY: 1 CORE CHARGE: $0.00
GM LIST: $48.64
OUR PRICE: $28.69
DESCRIPTION: FRM-LIC/P

To me that price is outrageous. You might want to go with something in the aftermarket. :cheers:

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
I can check to see if I still have mine. I never did install it and now with the tigershark nose.... I don't need it. No promises though I may have trashed it already.

Chris

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Chris310P said:
I can check to see if I still have mine. I never did install it and now with the tigershark nose.... I don't need it. No promises though I may have trashed it already.

Chris
Chris, I believe he looking for the one on the rear (back) :blush:

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It's the one in back.

I figured some of you put on custom license plate brackets and had OEM parts lying around. If you've got 'em, I want 'em. And yes, I'd sure like to avoid paving that extravagant GM price.

Thanks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts