Where in the world can you get Zaino without ordering it through the internet? I have never used it because I can't find it anywhere. :-? I am not going to pay for shipping and handeling when I can go down the street and pick up some Meguiar's in a minute. Any Idea?dheller1 said:LOL! Be careful what you ask for in a post, ZAINO :thumb:
I don' want to order it,would rather find it and go pick it up. You know of any shop's that sell the stuff?dheller1 said:Well you can call them to have it shipped you don't have to use the internet? I guess you could drive over to them to pick it up if you are local...... If you order it once it should last you for at least two seasons, I guess plan ahead, just like keeping extra oil on the shelf for the next oil change....
PerforminNorman said:My detailing procedure.
- Pressure wash the car to remove any standing dust or dirt that might scratch the paint.
- Hand wash the car from the top down.
- Spray wheels with cleaner and use two different brushes. One for the back side of the wheel and one for the face.
- Hose down the wheels
- Make sure the car stays wet to avoid streaking.
- Towel car down using only 100% cotton towels.
- Wipe down door jams, under hood, gas cap area and trunk area. I also wipe down most parts of the engine and engine bay with the wet towel.
- Use quick detailer/Z6 on the painted surfaces.
- Wipe down wheels with damp towel to avoid spots.
- Apply tire gloss.
- Clean windows.
- Wipe down interior if needed.
- Vacuum out interior.
- Stand back and watch that baby shine. Bling Bling.
It only takes about 3 days to get your phone order. Besides if you have any specific questions, it's nice to be able to talk to an expert. :roll:SGT. PYLE said:I don' want to order it,would rather find it and go pick it up. You know of any shop's that sell the stuff?
PYLE, wish I would have known you wanted that Zaino stuff. After recently trying the Adams products, I gave all my Zaino away to the neighbor kids to use on their bikes! :yeadog: Zaino is good for lighter colors, but on black, it makes the shine look shallow and plastic-like. I've been detailing for over 40 years and have used everything on the market. I like the Adams cleaner/polishes the best....and their Detailing Spray is awesome! :thumb: I don't know Adam or have any stock in the company. Good luck.SGT. PYLE said:I don' want to order it,would rather find it and go pick it up. You know of any shop's that sell the stuff?