Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The first cruise-in at Baker's of Milford takes place this Sunday, May 1st. Door prizes, DJ for entertainment, great food, trophies, 50/50 drawing.

Baker's typically draws 900-1,000 cars!

Fun officially starts at 5pm, but if your not there by 3pm, you miss out on the prime parking spots.

Baker's is 3 miles North of I-96 at Milford Raod, in Milford, MI.

Phone (248) 685-0505 for info.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Tony, is the event worth going to if it is raining (the forecast doesn't look great)? I'd like to go, but I need to switch wheels first. I'm wondering if it is worth the effort considering I have another autocross next weekend.

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm not going if it's raining, and I wouldn't change wheels...Baker's has their cruise in every Sunday thru the summer.

Zip :usa: :usa:

·
Registered
551 Posts
If it's sunny, I am there.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Does it cost anything to go? parking fee? Do you have to register? I will look into going also if the weather is nice. Would be interested in meeting fellow Z owners in MI.
:z:

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
vettemann7 said:
Does it cost anything to go? parking fee? Do you have to register? I will look into going also if the weather is nice. Would be interested in meeting fellow Z owners in MI.
:z:
Vetteman: If I remember correctly from last year...no pre registration necessary...just show up. You might want to call Baker's for details.

Zip :z: :z:

·
Registered
551 Posts
Weather is looking snappy...who's in?

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm taking a shower (that time of the year, you know) and heading to Baker's! :cheers:

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
The weather was too iffy for us Zippy, maybe we can get together with the club and go :cheers:

Did you make it yesterday :-? How was it :-?

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It sprinkled as I pulled out of the garage....went just the same. Saw about 8-10 friends including MySR71! Not as many cruisers as usual..probably due to the rain and cold forecast. Stayed about an hour, and headed home.

Reminder: Baker's has their cuise-in every Sunday throughout the summer.

Zip :usa: :usa:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts