1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cruisers in Frisco (north Dallas)
2750 Preston Road, Frisco
972-712-0066

This is a new place that opened in June that caters to car and motorcycle enthusiasts. Great place to hang out.

Let's shoot for August 27th at 1:00 pm. They will have dedicated Z06 parking for all of us. :thumb: Last year, we had 30 cars show up, let's do better. :z:

Directions and a map are
here.

Feel free to IM me with any questions.
Rick

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
I was told a bunch of people meet up there every tuesday night also.

Chris

·
Registered
138 Posts
They do...........Just passed by on the way home from my sons f-ball practice. Looked like about 12-15 cars. Couldnt stop though.

Will be there as well.

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Awww... ...that's too late for me! Hey all ya DFW Z06'ers! Just thought I'd jump in this thread and say hi--I'm visiting Dallas on business thru this Thursday, so I guess I'll be missing that get-together. Staying at the Westin Park Central, so if you drive by, rev it up for me!

Andy, it would have been kewl to meet ya-- I got your partition and cargo lids--great stuff! :cheers:

Scott

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Sounds great; Count me in.
The food there is pretty decent too!

·
Premium Member
2,160 Posts
Rick,
Count on at least 2 Z's from the Falls. Some non-Z's expressed interest and I told 'em it'd be OK, but they'd have to park out back. :D

Tom in WF

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
itsaz said:
Rick,
Count on at least 2 Z's from the Falls. Some non-Z's expressed interest and I told 'em it'd be OK, but they'd have to park out back. :D

Tom in WF
Great! Keep them coming guys. So far that's 9 or 10 cars indicating they will be there. :thumb:

I confirmed we will have our own parking area and seating inside.

·
Registered
185 Posts
This is Dave,,,,,Tom
I spoke to Joe with the commemorative and he is off and will try his best to come. Also I will get with Mike,,,with the black Z that has purple flames......
hoping to have a total of 4 Zs from the falls.

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
itsaz said:
Maybe we could develop this into a Texas Fest :lol:
With the people from Austin , San Antonio, Houston,... this would be a great idea. You're in charge Tom of getting it together and the beer. :mug: :lol:

1 - 20 of 69 Posts