Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a catback now and have heard wonderful things about the Borla Stingers. I would like to listen to them on a stock car, or at least one without headers. My car is bone stock and I want to know what it would sound like. Also, if there is anyone else with another catback that sounds good let me know. You can PM me or email me. Thanks!!!

Mike

P.S. May have an 02 Ti catback for sale soon if anyone is interested!

·
Registered
138 Posts
TXMike said:
I am looking for a catback now and have heard wonderful things about the Borla Stingers. I would like to listen to them on a stock car, or at least one without headers. My car is bone stock and I want to know what it would sound like. Also, if there is anyone else with another catback that sounds good let me know. You can PM me or email me. Thanks!!!

Mike

P.S. May have an 02 Ti catback for sale soon if anyone is interested!
If you decide you want to hear some with headers let me know. I live here in Frisco also.

Good luck, Jason

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Jason -

Thanks for the offer, but between your headers and H/C I think yours will sound different than what I would be ending up with. BADA$$, but different. I won't be getting H/C or headers for a LONG time, and I drive this car to work every day about 50 miles round trip and want to hear what the Stingers sound like cruising and at WOT. Thanks.

Mike

·
Registered
58 Posts
Be cautious I had a set of B&B's on my last vette and it set up a harmonics sound I could never get rid of ,they sounded incredible when I would jump on it but normal driving was painful. No more exhaust mods for me
Bill

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
You might want to go up to 21MC or LGM, I'm sure they can start one up for you to hear. You can probably also hear samples of numerous other exhaust setups in the process as well.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts