Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Z06 Power Adder Authority
3,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
TAMU, Z06LS6, Lawboy, slyck 14, anyone else in the area...

I'm going racing with a group of friends (mostly Mustang owners in this particular case) on Sunday. We're going to Hallsville out near Longview. I get down to the track 2-3 times a year anymore, and don't feel like getting in one pass for every 5 hours at the track (e.g.: Texas Motorplex last weekend).

Sundays I'm usually in church, but I'm making an exception _this_ time. :)

We're meeting at IHOP in Richardson at Spring Valley and Hwy 75. Grabbing a bite to eat ~7:45 and heading out by 8:30am.

Track opens at 11am, time trials begin at noon, and they shut the track down ~5pm...information I got when I called them just today.

I'm hoping to get at least 4-5 passes in with my new Z.

Oh, and just as a side note...this group is not going to be barrelling down I-20 at 100mph. :) My 7yr old will be with me, and the rest of the guys in this group race at the _track_. We'll enjoy the caravan, but don't expect high speed exhibitions going on.

·
3,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Great!!!:cool: :cool:

·
Registered
291 Posts
I might be able to meet you for some pancakes! but won't have time for the trip to the track.:D

Steve

·
Registered
788 Posts
Wes:

ohhhhhhhh i want to go sooooo bad! but im getting ready for trial that begins next week.....

any idea when you will be going again???

·
3,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Lawboy said:
Wes:

ohhhhhhhh i want to go sooooo bad! but im getting ready for trial that begins next week.....

any idea when you will be going again???
No, I'm not sure. I don't get to the track that often...but hey, we can always try to grab lunch or something. :)

·
3,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
TMiller...this took place on 2/10. Don't go out there this weekend...I/we won't be there.;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts