Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just Picked Up A 02 Z With 7oo Miles On It For 36500.previous Owner Was The Service Manager At A Nearby Chevy Store.backed It Off The Trailer And It Sat In His Garage. Looked For One Month Couldnt Find Anything That Even Came Close. Car Is Brand New.love The Power.my Third Vette And The Best By Far

·
Registered
18,357 Posts
It's worth what you wanted to pay for it. I'm sure it is super clean at that price. Enjoy the purchase, don't look back and enjoy miles of smiles.

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
I would guesstimate that a car like that is worth about $33k. So what if you paid $3500 more than that, it's a damn nice car! Don't worry about it and enjoy it.

Any damage to the car? I would guess there isn't. It must be showroom material. So, what do you have to worry about? You know for a fact that it was well taken care of.

Enjoy and congrats on the ride!!

Oh, and welcome to the site!

Alex :jammin:

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Welcome Aboard the Good Ship Z06 :z: :z:

Lets see a brand new Z06 for 36,500. No I think you did a lot better than most of us when we brought our cars new. Besides if you ever need service you have an inside track. That fact alone is worth several thousand dollars. :cheers:

·
Registered
895 Posts
You are always going to hear that you could have made a better deal.

As long as you are satisified that is all that matters.

Like IT L GO mentioned you got a better deal today than most of us did 2-3-4 years ago.

You'll enjoy every minute!!

Steve

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
an '02 with 700 miles for 36.5?......I'd say you did very well!....congrats and welcome to the board! :cheers:

·
Registered
212 Posts
why even ask... just enjoy!

:z:
blackvetterzo6 said:
Just Picked Up A 02 Z With 7oo Miles On It For 36500.previous Owner Was The Service Manager At A Nearby Chevy Store.backed It Off The Trailer And It Sat In His Garage. Looked For One Month Couldnt Find Anything That Even Came Close. Car Is Brand New.love The Power.my Third Vette And The Best By Far

Sounds like a nice find, and you'd hope that a service manager would know how to keep a vehicle fit despite drive time.

Don't torture yourself about whether you paid too much or too little. I have found that the responses to this sort of inquiry on the forums seem to be pretty low.. a lot of people seem to have found unbelievable deals. I think that the price you paid for that kind of mileage isn't fine, especially for a mint unit..

Have a blast with the car!

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
You did good. :thumb: Don't give into buyers remorse,just take it to the track and that will all fade :jammin: Fast
Welcome to the site :z:

·
Registered
842 Posts
What is a few thousand extra for a mint car with only 700miles ...most cars wound have 20,000 or so miles on it and need tires that alone would cost you 1500 ... I think you did good this time of year I dont think you get an 02 under 35K in any kind of good condition

GOOD LUCK !!!!

·
Registered
3,817 Posts
Get that beast out on the road and drive it like you stole it! :D You could put 700 miles on it the first week. Guess it's been sitting a lot. Be sure to change all the fluids and check out the tires for dryness and weathering. Have fun!!!! :cheers: :cheers:

Bob :thumb:

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Omigod! ANOTHER car from Xanadu! Enjoy!! :guiness:

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
I got my '02 2 years ago used with 165 miles, for 40k. I thought at the time I stole it, so it seems to me you still got a great deal. Welcome. :cheers:

·
Premium Member
6,325 Posts
Congratulations on the Z and welcome to :z:
Comments above right on.
I see you bought an extended warranty ...
Don't look back.
Enjoy the ride! :jammin:

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Sounds like a good deal to me with the low mileage!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts