Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If your VIN# is 1G1YY12S325102875 I did /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif
SEQ# is 003603

The owner of this Red/Black beauty is buying from Friendly Chevrolet in Dallas Texas...

Hopefully this car belongs to one of our members... let me know 'cause I got your build sheet too! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
AgentZ06 -- I take it you work at the BG Plant /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif ... that's cool.

I have one being built sometime this week, but neither GM or the dealer can give me any details, just that the TPW is 8/13
/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif

How do I find out details on it's build??

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ZEEOHSIX- I only work part-time at the factory... in fact only a couple of minutes so far this year /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

As for details on your build... I suggest the 800 # for GM/Chevy.

I tracked my car by phone throughout my entire order process. They assigned me a file # and were always quite friendly and helpful.

Now... I gotta try to find the # again. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif

·
Registered
338 Posts
I saw him start the Z06, he ground the starter!

Just kidding... /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
183 Posts
hahahaha, he wasn't startingit and he doesn't work there. He was hot wireing it for me cus i was giving him good money /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif dont worry, I'll take good care of it though. Just remember to buy new tires when i get it back to you /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

RedZ

·
Administrator
21,250 Posts
I just bought this Z with 72,XXX miles in Houston, TX. Are you still around, agentz06?
I'm afraid AgentZ06 hasn't been on the site for over 8 years so probably no reply from him.

It is quite a coincidence that you bought that particular Z though.

Congrats and welcome to :z:

Mike

1 - 7 of 7 Posts