Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If it's old news sorry did not see thread have not been on since fri..that was pretty cool with the zo6 gang on the ice cream run.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
I saw it was impressed how much they showed of it. Also the lady who host the show made it sound like she wasn't around for the cookout. She was there wasn't she? Didn't she take a spin in a car too?
Brian

·
Registered
5,754 Posts
She was there Brian, but you know she had to work our fun little event into the TV drama. I think it showed great considering it really had nothing to do with the show or their work. I think that's why she said her crew was off to a BBQ.
Tom, you are right...............how do you top that? Our party on national TV for all to see. Pretty cool doesn't begin to describe how I felt when they aired the Ice Cream run party. :z:

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
I saw it, very :coo:

·
Registered
5,754 Posts
That might still happen Don.............but not in time for a Spring run, but for the Fall one maybe!
It's all about the money right now and I am asking them to 'show me da money'!!! :sneaky:

·
Registered
5,754 Posts
THRAND said:
I MISSED IT. WILL IT AIR AGAIN ???? :cry:

TLC is rerunning all of the first 5 episodes this sat starting at 2pm. The first 2 are mostly about the town and Kelly's Kones and the fifth one is about the Frirehouse and the Ice Cream run. ;)

·
Registered
5,046 Posts
70boss302 said:
TLC is rerunning all of the first 5 episodes this sat starting at 2pm. The first 2 are mostly about the town and Kelly's Kones and the fifth one is about the Frirehouse and the Ice Cream run. ;)
Thanks Bill, I actually have a chance of catching it. Was out with the wife when it aired (trying to make her forget all of the car related changes coming in from my Christmas break mods :lol: ).

·
Registered
2,667 Posts
I haven't seen it yet....would like to though. Bill, one of these days I hope to make that run.

Gary

1 - 13 of 13 Posts