Corvette Z06 Forum banner
61 - 63 of 63 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,625 Posts
Don Benson said:
Zaino! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Don
Sorry to get off topic here...but WHERE THE HECK HAVE YOU BEEN HIDING Don?? :-?

·
Registered
4,851 Posts
MSiska said:
Sorry to get off topic here...but WHERE THE HECK HAVE YOU BEEN HIDING Don?? :-?
Well Mike, believe it or not, I do have a job...so, in answer to your question...working, or at least a reasonable facsimile to what passes as work. :D

·
Registered
9,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #63 · (Edited)
I've actually shifted to Autogeeks Pinnacle wax for what its worth.

Really gives a sharp shine.

www.autogeek.com for those looking for something new to shine the car with. Cars glowing.

Almost 36K miles on this car and its running like a champ.

Today I threw on a couple of hundred miles and yes...I'm glad I didn't blow the xxxxer up.

Must have been the big @ss smile on my face today as I was getting more thumbs up then I remember ...guys in imports on the highway (287) pulling up along side sliding down the windows and waving at a car they thought they were cool, giving me the thumbs up.. or better yet...the 30 something hottie whose car was parked next to mine and said... wanted to trade her BMW 5 series for the vette and as I told her, her ride was cool too....she was willing to settle for a ride in the vette...:lol: Life is good thats for sure...Not dead and buried yet ... ;)

Anyways...with this nonsense of the car giving me headaches for about two or three weeks...

I almost was tempted to get rid of this Z, bite the bullet and get a new C6 Z06 ....Even the wifey suggested last week maybe it was time for a new Corvette yet now that alls resolved...and the Z's running as good as new?

I'm good to go and enjoying this kick @ss ride just as she is.

61 - 63 of 63 Posts