Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We had Dinner here last year and I thought it was great. It was my first time there and I'd like to go back again this year. So unless you Winterfesters speak up by later today, I'm going to book an evening reservation for 20 at about 8 pm. If that's too early or late for you or you would prefer somewhere else, then either speak up or show up. :lol:

It would be nice to have an accurate head count, but guessing by the "alleged" attendees from Z06Vette.com and our local forum, if everyone shows up we'll need seating for about 20.

(It should be 200). :yeadog: (arms crossed, tapping foot)

·
Premium Member
4,018 Posts
This is as much tradition as the WF :coo:......fold a napkin at the table for me. :yeadog:
Maybe set the time at 7 though????? Just a thought.........

·
Z06 WinterFest Coordinator
2,865 Posts
7pm is great for me Steve!!
We usually don't eat and run so 7pm is better than 8 for most!!
The food is great, but the checkout system needs adjustment!!
a. One check only for groups
b. 18% gratuity already added
i.e. bring cash and someone needs to be the money man!!

Looks like I need to tell some other locals that don't frequent this place.......
Are we Z's only or all Vettes??

Gettin' close!!

Ken

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
There will be two of us for dinner

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Looks like I need to tell some other locals that don't frequent this place.......
Are we Z's only or all Vettes??

Gettin' close!!

Ken
Ken, we've been telling everyone all of the activities are open to all Corvettes.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Gotcha Ted. :cheers:

I made a reservation for 15 at 7 PM If anyone else is planning on showing up, let me know so we'll have plenty of seating. FWIW, they only write one check and there is an automatic 18% gratuity added onto the bill. So please bring cash with you to pay your bill, and don't complain later, you've been forewarned. :coo:

·
Registered
703 Posts
7pm sounds great for my brother and I.

Is there someone that can give me some contact info so when I arrive Wednesday night to see where everyone is at to coordinate things?

·
Premium Member
10,080 Posts

Is there someone that can give me some contact info so when I arrive Wednesday night to see where everyone is at to coordinate things?
Check the parking lot, I'm sure you'll find someone out there. :drunken::drunken: The party starts at check-in. :lol::lol::lol:

·
Registered
1,750 Posts

Just do a burnout in the parking lot and see who pokes their heads out. :lol:

Steve, I'm in for only one this year... ...but I'll bring an appetite for two!

:z:

·
Premium Member
4,018 Posts
Sorry to hijack this thread but anyone interested in a lunch trip to the "Heart Attack Grill"??
Is it any good?? I know the "nurses" are pretty sweet but haven't found any comments on the actual food taste..........
Just wondering..........:pop:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sorry to hijack this thread but anyone interested in a lunch trip to the "Heart Attack Grill"??
Is it any good?? I know the "nurses" are pretty sweet but haven't found any comments on the actual food taste..........
Just wondering..........:pop:
Mike, we can do the Heart Attack Grill if you like. I'm sure we'll find time.

·
Z06 WinterFest Coordinator
2,865 Posts
We are also right around the corner from a Hooter's..........

There is no lack of eating establishments in that area!!

Ken

·
Premium Member
4,018 Posts
We are also right around the corner from a Hooter's..........

There is no lack of eating establishments in that area!!

Ken
Heck yeah buddy!!! I am certainly down for the Hooter's!!!

Oh man that sounds bad..............

·
Registered
45 Posts
I'm sorry to say that work's kicking my butt and I'm not going to make it at all. You guys have a great time!

Malcolm

1 - 20 of 22 Posts