Corvette Z06 Forum banner

Do 315/35/18 V710's fit all around??

3K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  LouisvilleZ06 
#1 ·
have 18x11 front and 12 rear and would like to run cheaper and better v710's vs. the hoosiers.

I am lowered and have all ducting ext, etc..

Thanks

#3 ·
Too tall for the front.

#5 ·
315s will work, if you don't care about the brake duct and you don't care that the tires will stick out from under the fender lip. But you'll have trouble with TC since the taller front tires will make it appear to the computer as if the rear tires are going faster than they actually are.

#6 ·
If the car is lowered & running the stock front spring, the tire will come in contact w/ the fender under hard braking--be careful if you go this route...

#7 ·
Enough feedback here to tell me to stick with hoosiers.

With Kumho pricing going up the cost difference is fairly low now.

If the A6 compund is much better than previous compound it should help.

#9 ·
I'm thinking of running 315/30/18 all around this year on stock rear speedlines myself. With the shorter profile 30 series will I experience alot of rubbing? I'm planning on using Kuhmo XS street tires.

Ive heard people say its fine and others tell horror stories of rubbing the fender. whats the truth?

My car is lowered all the way on stock bolts, would simply raising the front a bit alleviate any issues?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.