Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was curious if they fit, if brake ducts needed to go, or if it had to be tubbed?
Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
345s won't fit in the rear without a Tub. 315s will. Depending on who you ask, 335s might or might not hit the lip of the wheel well.

315s are also rumored to fit up front, but I have 285s and they're tight.

You need to keep the front/rear diameter ratio within a certain range or you'll screw up TC and AH. 285/30-18s up front and 315/30-18s in back are what I have. They keep the wheel ratio in a "good" range. I'd recommend that.

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
RocketSled said:
345s won't fit in the rear without a Tub. 315s will. Depending on who you ask, 335s might or might not hit the lip of the wheel well.

315s are also rumored to fit up front, but I have 285s and they're tight.

You need to keep the front/rear diameter ratio within a certain range or you'll screw up TC and AH. 285/30-18s up front and 315/30-18s in back are what I have. They keep the wheel ratio in a "good" range. I'd recommend that.
Rocket, Do you like the look of the 315's you have and are they the Michelin PS 2's? Do they look any shorter than your stock Z tires? The PS2's are around a half inch shorter than the stock Z tires.

D.J.

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
Yes, they're PS2s. The PS2s are a little shorter than Stock. I lowered the car pretty far, so it doesn't look that different. The front tires appear to fill the Wells more, but it's an illusion. The bigger rim.

Click my sig and you can see some Pics.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts