Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
1,991 Posts
Random Tech offer a high flow cat and "X" pipe set up. "Our C5 converter/X-pipe assembly is available. It sells for $839. The part numbers are 952720 for 1997-1999 models and 952721 for 2000-2001 models". I guess I am allowed to post prices. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_razz.gif

· Registered
1,991 Posts
Scott, that is to bolt on from the exhaust manifolds and includes 2 high flow cats at 3" dia back to an "X" pipe and that will bolt to the flanges, I do not know how many pieces it is shipped in, and it is suppose to be direct bolt on. I have been told it is a stainless system but I have not seen it in person yet.

· Registered
1,991 Posts
Scott, whatever one I get for free, no just kidding I will be using B&B oval or round tips, I have to see how loud the new engine we will build will be with long tubes before I know if I am using PRT's or the standard sports like I have now.

· Registered
1,991 Posts
Brian, you are correct sir!!! If your adding header and intake you will pickup probably about 10-15 hp because the Random Tech cats flow about 250 CFM more each I believe, if you do an engine or heads and cam with the above you will see a much greater increase. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif I think these cats are 3" in and 3" out as well, correct me if I am wrong.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.