Registered
19,096 Posts
Usually. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Zippy /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif
Red Z under cover

·
Registered
680 Posts
I Do, I do. I like it to stay dust free after my regular Zanio treatments!! I kina which I would have gotten a flannel lined instead of the noah, I like the noah but I doubt if I will ever cover it outside of the garage! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
219 Posts
Covered for the last 4 months in storage. Now that the weather has warmed up and I can drive it, it will stay uncovered in the garage.

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
I also take my cover when staying at hotels with the Vet. It gives me a little better feeling of security while parked outside overnight....plus, helps keep the morning dew and dirt off the car overnight.

Zippy /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif
Red/black Z

·
Registered
29 Posts
Yes, I always cover it if it's clean when I put it in the garage. It seems like as soon as the weather warms up a little the flies and other bugs come out of the woodwork and I don't want the little specks that they leave to damage the paint. There is also something that I like about pulling that cover off when I'm ready to drive it. It's kind of like a little ritual that I go through. You know, like the knight preparing for battle.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts