Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't imagine this will anywhere good. :roll:
(apparently I have proved once again there is no correlation between age and maturity :) )

·
Premium Member
20,625 Posts
Nope

no place for it to go...:D :lol: I used to take the top off my 99A4. You know....pop the top and let 'er RIP!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
FINN01 said:
I can't imagine this will anywhere good. :rollingeyes:
(apparently I have proved once again there is no correlation between age and maturity :) )

Man,......all I gotta say is "BEANO!":lol: :lol:

·
Registered
282 Posts
Re: Nope

MSiska said:
no place for it to go...:D :lol: I used to take the top off my 99A4. You know....pop the top and let 'er RIP!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ahh, so now I know what T-tops are for.:lol: Until now I couldn't understand why so many people like them.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Re: Nope

beggar said:

Ahh, so now I know what T-tops are for.:lol: Until now I couldn't understand why so many people like them.
LMAO! :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
778 Posts
CarToys said:
You guys with those partitions are gonna be in trouble.:eek:
Oh, Geeez, don't you know that is the reason ALL Z06's (and Vettes) now have the push button windows???:lol:

Actually, as a smoker, I have found that if you just crack the window about 3/4 to 1 ", it creates a low pressure area and will draw out all the bad odors.:p :cool: . This also keeps anyone who might be in the other seat from "getting a whif" hehehe!

Generally, I'm alone in the FRC since I got Marianne her Z06! Solved my problem:lol: :lol: :lol: !

Joe:D :D :D

·
Registered
638 Posts
Roll up the windows and put the heat on high after you rip ass. Your passanger will thankyou for it,:puke:

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
Hell yeah I do!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just tell people, it's that "new" car smell. But if anyone asks why it smells so bad ,say it might be a little funky since the ZO6 has less sound insulation, some of the exhaust fumes leak into the cabin area. ;)

Come to think of it, with less sound insulation, will the co-pilot or the guy in the car next to me hear my farts now? :D

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
THIS IS A PRETTY ANAL THREAD!!!!!!!

Butt, if you really have an inquiring mind, all I can say is a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do:D

Maybe this thread should have bean a poll :-? ;)

:guiness:
Barrie

·
Premium Member
20,625 Posts
FINN01 said:
Come to think of it, with less sound insulation, will the co-pilot or the guy in the car next to me hear my farts now? :D
Don't forget the thinner windows...:D I hope they don't blow out if the Z06 has a partition!!!!! :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
No Way!

That stinks.:sneaky:

·
Registered
0 Posts
I consider it a dis-STINK-tively personal modification for your Z!! :D Your Z will stand alone among others. :D

Of course I fart in my Z!! :lol:

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
At my age anywhere is fair game!:lol: :lol: :lol:

Although in an attempt to keep a perspective on the sanctity of life, I try to keep it outside!:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Dan

·
Registered
291 Posts
ONLY IF THE PASSENGER STARTS BITCHING ABOUT MY DRIVING!:D :D

·
Registered
695 Posts
Flatulance

Couple of items here...
1) Women are not supposed to sweat, snore, belch or fart...
therefore they must bitch or they will blow up.

2) Gender definitions of flatulance.
Female--An embarrassing product of digestion.
Male--A great source of entertainment, self statement and male bonding.

Ain't it the truth!

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Oh golly gee a air biscuit fiesta.Well concidering i can fart on command.................. You get the idea LOL:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
2001 Z06
3,461 Posts
CarToys said:
You guys with those partitions are gonna be in trouble.:eek:
Actually, there's a wee bit of airspace on the top of partition for pressure release when closing doors to allevate cabin pressure imbalance.

Now, we have another use for this airspace. Flatulence release!!! Yee Haw, it's beans tonight!! :p :lol:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts