• YES

Votes: 12 11.0%
  • NO

Votes: 97 89.0%
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
597 Posts
The wife bought me one for a birthday present and I traded it in for some Lloyd's floor mats. I didn't like the look.

·
Registered
5,190 Posts
I have been thinking of getting one also. I'm not sure I like the look either, but I would like to reduce the glare.

·
Registered
955 Posts
In Tucson you need a dash mat, the same as tinted windows. The dash mat also cuts down dash reflection on the winshield from the dash, its much better.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I had one. I didn’t mind the look too much considering the payoff in Phoenix sun ... but it would not stay whenever I floored it. I guess I could have attached it somehow, but I'm lazy.

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Don't like the look.

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
Someone I know has one and even went so far as to have his and the wife's names embroidered on it. Definitely :screwy:
It looks like crap.

·
Registered
399 Posts
I don't have one. I also haven't seen one that looks good. All of the ones I have seen (on any car for that matter) look ugly as sin to me.

·
Registered
882 Posts
The C4 always looked good with a mat. The C5 is a bit more rounded thus harder to fit naturally. But down south, it does keep things a bit cooler and perhaps last longer. I used a car cover daily at work as black got so hot, the air conditioner was usless in a 20 minute ride home. :roll:

·
Registered
162 Posts
I don't like them either. I've never noticed a glare problem here in El Paso, Tx. My car is a daily driver also, but I just use the sun shades to protect the dash when I am not in it. The only time the sun is on the dash is when I am driving.

·
Registered
165 Posts
I live in the Phoenix area and I don't have one. Don't like the looks of the one I bought from GM and it didn't make a big difference in "dash reflection." Guess it's a matter of personal taste.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts