Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was 85 F. here in Alabama today. I told my lovely wife that I cared about her so much that we ought to get our swimming suits on and I would finally let her help detail my Vette. "Really!!?" she replied. I said, "Yes. Your big day has finally arrived. Why don't you wear that little two piece I bought you?" "OK, let's get to it!" Well to make a long story short she did a great job. You should see how my car shines now. I know you guys always want pics so I went to get my digital camera and snap one or two of her to document this momentous day and crap I had left it at work so I had to go get some lousy stock photo of some hag standing next to a yellow ZR-1 until I am in the mood to let her help me again a second time.

·
Registered
0 Posts
That hag can wash my car anytime!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Actually, I won't even touch Sherylann's Z if I know what's good for me!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif

And as far as her helping me clean my Z?!?! Yeah, right...that'll be the day!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

·
Registered
219 Posts
Wife cleans house - I clean cars. This is the natural order of the universe. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

70 Z28 RS
Amish Buggy 1 HP

·
Registered
906 Posts
I think if my wife EVER made any move to clean ANY vehicle I would start checking the Bible for mention of this as the sign of the "end times"!! I do believe Nostradamus wrote about that too!!!

HarleyB

·
Registered
2,343 Posts

On 2001-04-09 16:23, HarleyB spewed forth this drivel:
I think if my wife EVER made any move to clean ANY vehicle I would start checking the Bible for mention of this as the sign of the "end times"!! I do believe Nostradamus wrote about that too!!!

HarleyB

Amen brother /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
My significant other doesn't want any part of the detailing, maybe the rays to work on the tan but that's about it. But then again, I don't go asking her if I can help with the dusting or cleaning the house.
As to the driving of the car; she says "it's your car, and I don't want to hear about it if I get some dirt on it let alone drive it in an unacceptible manner".

1 - 14 of 14 Posts