Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all...

I'll taking a flight to Dallas this thursday for test my 427 twin turbo C5 at 21st Centuy shop with a couple of friends of mine.

As you know, I'm from Panama, a Central America country and we don't know anything about address in Dallas!

The favor is does anybody free this weekend and meet me and take me to Johns shop to check/test/and pick up my car??

BTW is a vacation trip so we can take the car to a track close to there and test it in a road course or even in a drag strip.

Thanks for your help!!

·
Registered
858 Posts
Geez, if I lived in dallas I would just to see the car...If you let me ride in it I might even hump your leg....LoL (Jokes).

Best of luck with the car! Post pics and results!

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Not sure what my schedule looks like just yet... But I will see what I can do. Do you just need a ride to the shop?

Chris

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Chris310P said:
Not sure what my schedule looks like just yet... But I will see what I can do. Do you just need a ride to the shop?

Chris
I just need a little tour guide for a couple days.....

Anybody plssss??

·
Z06 Master
2,627 Posts
The fellas at the shop say your Vette has crazy power :crazy:

·
Registered
308 Posts
C5-Rocket said:
Hi all...

I'll taking a flight to Dallas this thursday for test my 427 twin turbo C5 at 21st Centuy shop with a couple of friends of mine.

As you know, I'm from Panama, a Central America country and we don't know anything about address in Dallas!

The favor is does anybody free this weekend and meet me and take me to Johns shop to check/test/and pick up my car??

BTW is a vacation trip so we can take the car to a track close to there and test it in a road course or even in a drag strip.

Am I missing something here? How much did you drop for your 427TT, but now you need a ride to the shop. Hell I don't know Dallas either, but if I just dropped all that cash at 21Century, they would be picking me up with a limo from the airport! :yeadog: :zboobie:

How far is it from the airport to the shop anyways?
My 2 cents.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts