Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I paid $50 or so for a picture CD at the DE...and the guy said he would mail it, because we left early. Does anyone have their name/ address/ number...he made it sound like I would get my CD by the time I got home.

I just want to make sure I get the pictures I paid for.....I am worried maybe he lost my name/ address.

If anyone knows who this guy was I would appreciate it...I was stupid and didn't get a receipt (call me stupid)

Kaya

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
I will call Phil on Monday and get his contact infomration for you Kaya...

Mark

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Mark!

·
Premium Member
6,847 Posts
i im'd phil on aol the other day and asked if i could buy from a website.. he gave me the email to the photog.. they never responded to my email..
i guess they will bitch when no one bought photos..

i think they need an ecommerce site to sell those after we get home..
there are companies that will do it for a small percentage.. we do our weddings that way and get lots of reorders from family and friends out of state that would never see the photos..
i hope

hey..
i will post my photos soon.. i shot a lot of pix with the NASHVILLE sign on the wall .. got some good ones..

i have been so busy since i took a week off.. no time to post photos..
i had 2 weddings this weekend..
i have taken 2500 photos since tuesday..

ouch
$$$

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Mike...it's been a zoo for me also :)

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Mike do you still have the email for the photographer? I still haven't gotten anything...I would hate to loose the money I spent. Kaya

·
Premium Member
6,847 Posts
i emailed them.. i have never heard from them..

there is a good way to run a business.... and this way..
i would suggest contacting phil wicks..

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well, I fired off a bitchy email to both (Phil and the photographer) .....don't wanna be mean, but between the two I feel like I wasted $250 .....so far I haven't got a thing out of the DE or the photographer.

Not my best day for sure....but I would at least like the photos I paid for before he goes bankrupt.

Never mind me...just grumping...

·
Premium Member
6,325 Posts
TTT ...
Anything, Kaya?
I got to the DE late due to my car problems, and didn't realize you left early ... did you get on the track at all? :-?

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeah, thanks Denny...I got one session on the track before I quit! And I got my pics! Thanks...sometimes bitchiness pays :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Got mine.

The CD's (track pictures) were shipped with in 3 weeks just as promised. I recieved 2 CD's with the track pictures, one with nothing but "red" cars (my choice) and the other with pictures of all the cars parked in rows near the finish line.

The pictures appear to be approx 3 mpixel and they took about 25 of my car.

I think the price of both the track event and the pictures were worth while.

Jon

1 - 14 of 14 Posts