Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
** Edited by mdickie - Link leads to a post by a non-supporting wheel vendor, which includes contact information and pricing information, sorry, can't allow that **

check these out.......pretty cool[/URL] they only weigh 8 lbs carbon fiber hoop and mag. center section..... I just purchased a Z06 and found these wheels in Popular Hot Rodding (April) just wanted to know if anyone on here has them?

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
I never heard of them, but I bet they'd look sweet against my quickSilver paint!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
slvr02 said:
Sweet wheel. Good luck finding someplace to mount tires that won't destroy them.
I called them today ....they said anyone can mount them just like any other wheel.....he said they do not scratch very easy...They are much stronger then Alum. But we will see, I ordered a set :drunken:

·
Registered
5,190 Posts
You had better get the locking lugs. :lol:
When you get them, give us a report.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
When he says he sent a 100 of his rims, and 100 Z06 rims for testing, I think he's full of poo. What would be the cost 100 Z06 rims, and would you need a 100 of them to pass DOT tests?

Zed

·
Registered
5,190 Posts
se7en said:
IT L GO,

I had read a few months back that they were something like 12 grand for a set of four. Where did you read xxx?

Cheers!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Zed said:
When he says he sent a 100 of his rims, and 100 Z06 rims for testing, I think he's full of poo. What would be the cost 100 Z06 rims, and would you need a 100 of them to pass DOT tests?

Zed
he still has all the wheels at his warehouse and they are numbered 1-100. along with the carbon wheels 1-100
I guess D.O.T. need a large sample batch to compare consistant manufacturing. they would do one test and then run the same test on the Z06 wheel.... I tried to by some of them for hose reels but he couldnt sell them. He also said these are factory blems.....scratchs and dings

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Z06owner said:
he still has all the wheels at his warehouse and they are numbered 1-100. along with the carbon wheels 1-100
I guess D.O.T. need a large sample batch to compare consistant manufacturing. they would do one test and then run the same test on the Z06 wheel.... I tried to by some of them for hose reels but he couldnt sell them. He also said these are factory blems.....scratchs and dings
No offense... but your a troll from the company:

1) You are new, and immediately point out a new product
2) You immediate pretend like you just bought a set, and you will tell us how they are.
3) You know lots about the product.
4) You've seen the numbered rims yourself, meaning you've been there (Your in Dallas, they are in Tulsa).

I've seen this a hundred times before... you have post here for a few months first and make like your a real member before you do the slight of hand sales trick... I've been waiting for 2 years now... but I'm almost ready to pitch the product I'm going to pretend I just happened accross.

Zed

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Zed said:
No offense... but your a troll from the company:

1) You are new, and immediately point out a new product
2) You immediate pretend like you just bought a set, and you will tell us how they are.
3) You know lots about the product.
4) You've seen the numbered rims yourself, meaning you've been there (Your in Dallas, they are in Tulsa).

I've seen this a hundred times before... you have post here for a few months first and make like your a real member before you do the slight of hand sales trick... I've been waiting for 2 years now... but I'm almost ready to pitch the product I'm going to pretend I just happened accross.

Zed
Have you ever heard of email......and I have talked to him for a while... I was asking if anyone has heard of them not tring to sell them.....however it would be a great job. oh by the way get your facts.... man you dont like to be shown upor called out for being wrong do you.....what makes you think it is so hard to find Z06 wheels or to have 100 of them.....its ok slame me flame I really dont care All I know is that I just bought a Z06 and was looking for new wheels and found these in a popular hot rodding done a search and found them on some other sites...... I guess it hard to be excited about my new toy

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Z06owner said:
Have you ever heard of email......and I have talked to him for a while... I was asking if anyone has heard of them not tring to sell them.....however it would be a great job. oh by the way get your facts.... man you dont like to be shown upor called out for being wrong do you.....what makes you think it is so hard to find Z06 wheels or to have 100 of them.....its ok slame me flame I really dont care All I know is that I just bought a Z06 and was looking for new wheels and found these in a popular hot rodding done a search and found them on some other sites...... I guess it hard to be excited about my new toy
Excellent work! My e-acting skills are not nearly as refined as yours!!! :pp:

Zed

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
OK boys, take it down a notch...

Mark

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
mdickie said:
OK boys, take it down a notch...

Mark
Thats cool. I could be wrong, but I doubt I am... it's just another unsupporting vendor finding a way of wiggling in... or it could be extreme happenstance... give me his IP Address!

Zed

1 - 16 of 16 Posts