Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I read somewhere that the 2LZ option will exclude NAV. Maybe someone can clear up the confusion of the options. I downloaded the "18" pages from Rick Daniels and didn't quite get it...didn't see anything excluding other options...

Looks like the 2LZ is the Primo package. What would be lost by ordering it that way?....

Also, anyone have pics of the different interior options??....

·
Registered
765 Posts
constren said:
Thought I read somewhere that the 2LZ option will exclude NAV. Maybe someone can clear up the confusion of the options. I downloaded the "18" pages from Rick Daniels and didn't quite get it...didn't see anything excluding other options...

Looks like the 2LZ is the Primo package. What would be lost by ordering it that way?....

2LZ has the US9 radio as standard, but upgradeable to the U3U Navigation Radio.

·
Premium Member
1,206 Posts
constren said:

If I understand your question correctly, no the NAV system isn't included with 2LZ. I just placed my configuration with Rick Daniels and had to specify 2LZ + what sound system to include the Nav system I wanted.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts