Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, after last weeks disappointing delivery debacle, the new Z arrived early yesterday morning. After making the determination that all was well with her and accepting delivery, the odometer started with one (1) mile. I've only got good things to say about the whole process with Champion Chevrolet (thanks Harrison Pfieffer and Barbie Jordan) in Tallahssee. I got a very fair deal, great service and four night cruise for two to the Bahamas to boot.

I did, however, use outside financing and would STRONGLY reccommend this , at least as a double check on GMAC. For those that care (that small segment of us who did NOT write one check for the whole shebang) my payment differential on my financing (national lender) vs. GMAC, same exact numbers, down payment etc.. on both sides, was approx $175 per month. That's a shitload of Zaino, mobile 1, and other various and sundry vette goodies per month. I'll be hapy to share my sources with anyone interested, just PM me.

Anyway, the 'Dogs is one happy hombre' The car is awesome, just needs a good detailing and a few coats of Zaino.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Awesome! That's a beautiful mileage you got on your car. It's funny that your dealership's name is the same as the one here in Reno, NV that wants $10K over sticker even on 2001's!

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Dogs:

Wow, Congrats! Happy for 'ya! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Zippy /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
575 Posts
Boy, do I love hearing these delivery stories. Miles and miles of Z06 smiles to ya!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif Thanks for posting.
I'm lookin at 6 LOOOOONG weeks. Suppose I can't complain as the trackside delivery should be an additional hoot!!! Two Electric blues and two Mil Yellows to be delivered at once!!

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Grats' to you Mucksdog!! Grinning still? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Go with PeopleFirst.com? I am...currently at 6.75%..fixed for 60..or 5.something for 36mos.

Zman

·
Registered
764 Posts
Dogs,

Congrats!! We want to hear all about it!

Mark

·
Registered
291 Posts
Dogs,

Congrats!!! Now get out and drive that puppy.

Roy

·
Registered
575 Posts

On 2001-08-02 07:05, IMA Z06 spewed forth this drivel:
Cape Cod Bob

How do they prep a trackside delivery ????

Right at the dealership, which is about 20 minutes away from the track. I have the option of "driving" the car over to the track or they'll drive it over. Guess which one I'm taking? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Bob

1 - 15 of 15 Posts