Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has any Forum member seen any other color than "blue" associated with the Donaldson Airbox filter? Interested in one for my Millennium Yellow Z06,but blue doesn't match up well with red and yellow......:) Do a lot of car shows...the reason I am curious. Vendors? Reading this?
Thanks!
Zman

T

·
0 Posts
zman said:
Has any Forum member seen any other color than "blue" associated with the Donaldson Airbox filter? Interested in one for my Millennium Yellow Z06,but blue doesn't match up well with red and yellow......:) Do a lot of car shows...the reason I am curious. Vendors? Reading this?
Thanks!
Zman
Frankly if you handy with hand tools, I made my own enclosed coldair airbox for my Donaldson filter.
Went to a hardware store bought some plexiglass, some hinges, L brackets and some spray paint for less then $25, far cheaper then those high dollar jobs that do nothing more then a homemade one.
With the hinges mine folds/comes apart and thus getting to filter is a snap plus the fact the Donaldson is nicer due to its size my coldair box encloses the whole filter and allowed a larger opening in shroud allowing even more cooler airflow.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts