Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I met Bill S. (Black '01) in Denver today for some mod talk and a quick drive. it was a picture perfect Colorado spring day. Enjoy....

·
Registered
6,149 Posts
Nice pics! Wow...You make me want to move to the neighborhood. Gorgeous looking area....I miss trees! Wow, Is that GRASS you have? Hahahahaha.....Awesome pics.

·
Registered
7,548 Posts
Good looking cars! Nice pics. :thumb:

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
GR8 WHITE said:
Nice pics! Wow...You make me want to move to the neighborhood. Gorgeous looking area....I miss trees! Wow, Is that GRASS you have? Hahahahaha.....Awesome pics.
Everything is green for about 6 weeks. This is an amazing time out here. By July the foothills turn brown and will stay that way 'til next year. So will my grass given the cost of water and our watering restrictions. But the Z's will still be looking good! ;)

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Nice pics. :thumb:

·
Premium Member
10,998 Posts
Looks like a DITTO to me ;D

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
:coo: pics, thanks

Mark

·
Premium Member
20,625 Posts
Very Nice pics! :thumb: Thanks for sharing! :cheers:

·
Premium Member
5,475 Posts
Great pics Ralph, Thanks for posting! :guiness:

Jim

·
Registered
6,083 Posts
Nice shots Ralph! :thumb:

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Looks sharp. Yesterday was a beautiful day, first in a week. I did the Elephant Rock bike ride yesterday, and was worried about the weather.

After I get back from the USGP, we will have to organize a Colorado cruise.

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
3Pedal_Z06 said:
Looks sharp. Yesterday was a beautiful day, first in a week. I did the Elephant Rock bike ride yesterday, and was worried about the weather.

After I get back from the USGP, we will have to organize a Colorado cruise.
Sounds good Kevin. I will be on vacation 7/1 to 7/16. Congratulations on the 100 mi ride!

·
Premium Member
10,080 Posts
Both cars look great. The black motorsport wheels look kick a$$. Thanks for sharing. :z: :z: :z:

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
tszwec said:
Both cars look great. The black motorsport wheels look kick a$$. Thanks for sharing. :z: :z: :z:
Thanks! They are not Motorsports. They are OEM wheels that I re-finished. I wanted to maintain the light weight of the OEM setup. :usa:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts