Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Las Vegas Motor Speedway, January 25th!​

Once again Hot Nevada Vettes starts their annual bracket drag racing series with day time event Jan. 25th. Cost is $45. We've streamlined the process for 2009, go to the track admission building and tell them you're competing with Hot Nevada Vettes and that's it. Get your car teched next to the run lanes, then proceed to lanes 9 and 10. Our club members will be there to greet you.

We've been told that not many cars will be running for the test and tune day so you should get in lots of runs.

Our website drag racing page Hot Nevada Vettes drags

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
All I can say is wow!

Nobody was there except us! I had 8 runs in before 9:00 AM, so that's 8 runs in an hour and the track was prepped for the big boys who ran after we were done, so the hookup was great! I could have gotten more runs in but I wanted to save may car for the bracket racing which started at 9:30 AM.

Our overall winner was Chuck!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We (Hot Nevada Vettes host club) had a bracket racing event last Sunday and maybe some of you would like to see some of the action pictures? You can race on the same track at the convention at a ALL CORVETTE DAY!!!

Racing againts last year's winner is never good!

Two 12 second cars running without nitrous.

That slow car head starts looks like a huge distance! Unfortunately the red car broke out.

We had the track to our selves!

It's good to be the winner.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts