Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On my way home last night after a 13 hour day I leave work at 9:15 pm. I hit the interstate and start my commute home. Low and behold I turn off onto a major road heading toward my house. I car pulls up behind me and rides my as-. So he gets right up next to me at a light and just revs up his turbo. Dodge srt-4 highly modified or so it seemed. He had the window guages on the driverside, he has modded exhaust and he had a license plate that said srt.com. Staring at me, all of a sudden I just bust out with this " Staring will get you smoked boy". He laughs and takes off when the light turns green. He had the jump. I hit it hard, redlining almost. I catch him in second, shift into third and start waving at him. He hits his brakes and ducks into a walmart parking lot. I drive in and find him, I pull up next to him and say" staring will get you smoked boy". He just waves and I drive off laughing. Believe it or not a subaru WRX sti saw the race and pulled up next to me and we went from a dig at another light on a backroad. I caught him after about 3 car lengths from the light at the very end of second. I go buy with a perfect shift. Just fly by waving at him with my left hand out the window. He pulls up next to me later and says" Man I saw you absolutely LAMBASTE THAT SRT-4". What a night.. :jammin:

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Sounds like alot of fun, Im jealous around here we dont get open roads like that to race, maybe at 9:15pm but cops are all over, and even if I get the chance no Srt-4 or STI will want to mess with me, I guess those guys see the Blue American muscle car and reminds them of another Blue Mustang smoking them even from a dig with their AWD, now with the Z Im pretty sure they can get me for a hot second from a dig but then ! you know what happens!!! :p

good kills, careful outthere :coo:

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Racing is the cake. Winning is the icing on the cake. :jammin: :jammin:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts