Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It's almost that time again. It's a little over a week away. Is everyone ready?

Don't forget to wave! :coo:

·
Registered
583 Posts
just one day??....You garage queens need a different hobby.. mine is a daily driver!!! June 24th?? just another friday to me..but yes, I will drvie and I always wave.

·
Registered
881 Posts
That sounds like a HAIL of a good idea!

OH , wait a minute. Denver --- Summer --- HAIL. I might have to pass.

:roll:

·
Premium Member
10,998 Posts
I drive mine everyday to work all year round. :thumb:

·
Registered
46 Posts
Since I am retired does that mean I can just go for a nice ride on some curvy roads and have that count? :thumb:

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Don'twork, but I'll be driving the Vette that day! Thanks for the reminder. :usa: :usa:

·
Premium Member
10,998 Posts
harley said:
Since I am retired does that mean I can just go for a nice ride on some curvy roads and have that count? :thumb:

YES, drive to Hooters for lunch and make it official. :D

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I won't be working that day either. But I'll be driving my Corvette for sure.

For those that haven't heard of this, the drive your Corvette to work day is supposed to be to celebrate the Corvettes birthday and is always on the Friday closest to June 30th. This will be the 5th year they've been doing it.

So don't forget to

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
With 75K on the clock, she will definitely be driven to work that day, just like every other day...

Mark

·
Premium Member
10,080 Posts
Don't work on Fridays ( work 4 - 10's) but I'll make sure I will be out on the road on the 24th!!! :usa: :usa: :usa:

·
Premium Member
4,289 Posts
Zippy said:
Don'twork, but I'll be driving the Vette that day! Thanks for the reminder. :usa: :usa:
So that's how you get to go to all of the vette functions and races! You da man Zippy! Wish I could attend more, but I gotta earn my retirement. :z:

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
I'd have to get a job first. :rofl:

·
Registered
230 Posts
stevep1794 said:
just one day??....You garage queens need a different hobby.. mine is a daily driver!!! June 24th?? just another friday to me..but yes, I will drvie and I always wave.
Same here :thumb:

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
I work in NYC, there is no way in HELL i'm driving my Z16 into NYC and leaving it in a parking garage or lot... maybe I'll take the day off and just go for a ride... have fun... :guiness:

·
Registered
7,548 Posts
I drive mine almost every day anyway. The only reason I drive my beater is to keep the battery up. :blush: :lol:

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
I drive mine to work every day!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts