Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have any one had issues(breaking down) with the topmounts poly bushings which DRM uses on their coilover setup ? I know that 1 person i Sweden had problem with the bushings but i woul like to know if its a common problem .

Thanx in advance

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They are probably great but iam worried about the polybussings and how they hold up ....
georges03zo6 said:
I should be getting my DRM coilovers in the next week or two and will report how they do on a road course.

George :)

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
ace67 said:
Have any one had issues(breaking down) with the topmounts poly bushings which DRM uses on their coilover setup ? I know that 1 person i Sweden had problem with the bushings but i woul like to know if its a common problem .

Thanx in advance
I have had the DRM custom valved coilovers with Bilstein shocks and Hypercoil springs on my Z06 for about 2 weeks. Front = 450 lbs and the rear are 675 lb rate if I am not mistaken.

Houston roads suck more than Louisiana roads (which are among the worst in the world) and so the car gets quite a beating if one is not careful. I have not had any problems with these shocks but will keep you posted if I do.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts